prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
SFFmD.jpg
CyberConnect2 announced .hack//The Movie earlier today. While fans were likely pleased at the news of a 3DCG movie based off the franchise, it appears that many had been hoping for a PlayStation 3 revival when CC2 began teasing the announcement last week.

You may still get your PS3 .hack game. During a presentation announcing the movie today, Namco Bandai president Shin Unozawa said that the Blu-ray release for the movie will be a hybrid disc that includes a "small game." He did not provide specifics.

Namco Bandai is no stranger to these PS3 "hybrid discs." The company has already released a Macross Frontier game and movie hybrid and will be releasing a followup later this year. The hybrid discs are playable on both PS3 and standard Blu-ray players. Only PS3 owners have access to the game content.[/p]Source

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this is not gonna make it over here (Not just because Link didn't, but because it's Bandai Namco) and that the game portion will probably be something along the lines of a mini-game or something considering it's going to be a "small game".

Anyway, I'm glad Link isn't going to be the last game in the series like they had said.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Kite really does look like Hope... :S

I wonder how the game would play. If it's like the regular .hack games, this is an instant buy from me.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, these games never really looked too appealing to me, and neither does the movie. Both bundled together won't be enough.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES. I probably would have never known this was in the making, if it weren't for this post.
Can't wait for the fansub. It's probably not getting localized.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
YES. I probably would have never known this was in the making, if it weren't for this post.
pretty much every .hack game and anime has been localized

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Alex_32571 said:
pretty much every .hack game and anime has been localized
Yeah, that's true. I guess I should shut up.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well dunno, many hack games were even released here in Germany so i have high hopes to see a European release, even thaught hardly anyone here knows tha anime or the games XD

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Joe88 said:
Alex_32571 said:
pretty much every .hack game and anime has been localizedexcept the latest one which did kinda bad in Japan, probably why it was never released.
Don't get your hopes up though, this is Bamco we're talking about.QUOTE(KirbyBoy @ Aug 24 2011, 03:46 PM)
I've never played a .hack game.

Maybe I should start....
Start now ;O;

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i only played the first one on the ps2.. hack mutation i think? i liked it but got side tracked with other games to continue with the 3 others.. was fun experience though, simulated mmorpg a bit like a cheap ff12 before its time

this next gen installment got my attention now ^^

Verttech4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow!
biggrin.gif
it took awhile but i am happy as heck to know that they are making more games up to date because i really enjoyed it on the PS2 x3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: