Hacking Hack n3ds for video streaming for Pokemon VGC?

should i

• Yea

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • dont break tos hacker scum

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are not too serious about vgc then do it. Also, if shit hits the fan and they do a thorough inspection, grab the 3ds and run.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I say go for it. If you're not using NTR to cheat then there shouldn't be any reason for them to inspect your system. Remember to remove any plugins that may affect the games you play on that day and don't boot NTR beforehand. If they do find out that your system has been modified, try to explain clearly and honestly that the modifications were made purely to enable video streaming and not for piracy or cheating in games, perhaps they could be lenient (but remember that modifications of any kind is generally not permitted even if it has nothing to do with piracy or cheating so they have the final word on the matter).

The worst they can do is disqualify you from the event, they can't get you arrested or seize your console.

Last edited by NekoMichi,

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are not too serious about vgc then do it. Also, if shit hits the fan and they do a thorough inspection, grab the 3ds and run.

I say go for it. If you're not using NTR to cheat then there shouldn't be any reason for them to inspect your system. Remember to remove any plugins that may affect the games you play on that day and don't boot NTR beforehand. If they do find out that your system has been modified, try to explain clearly and honestly that the modifications were made purely to enable video streaming and not for piracy or cheating in games, perhaps they could be lenient (but remember that modifications of any kind is generally not permitted even if it has nothing to do with piracy or cheating so they have the final word on the matter).

The worst they can do is disqualify you from the event, they can't get you arrested or seize your console.
I doubt they would ban him anyway, considering every contestant is using genned Pokémon :D. All he's doing is recording a match

Reactions: craftsygaming

craftsygaming

Genning for verlis
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ok, i think i will hack if a safe 11.2 downgrade comes out in the near future, i wasnt really thinking of hacking this system when i bought it

I doubt they would ban him anyway, considering every contestant is using genned Pokémon :D. All he's doing is recording a match

i saw a person with a legit capturecard at a tournament, so its unlikely they will ban me for that, they might ban me if i have CFW (and probrobly only that because i have the cart)

Reactions: NekoMichi

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lml even then, cfw dosent prove i cheated, just that i am able to. just like every other contestant did XD.
Plus im pretty sure you cant tell its there at first glance. especially with a9lh
ok, i think i will hack if a safe 11.2 downgrade comes out in the near future, i wasnt really thinking of hacking this system when i bought it

i saw a person with a legit capturecard at a tournament, so its unlikely they will ban me for that, they might ban me if i have CFW (and probrobly only that because i have the cart)

craftsygaming

Genning for verlis
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lml even then, cfw dosent prove i cheated, just that i am able to. just like every other contestant did XD.
Plus im pretty sure you cant tell its there at first glance. especially with a9lh

yeah true but they can hold select on boot for options, i also couldnt get saltfw to work, so i might record videos and then stream after tournament

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.