Hacking Hack 2DS 8.1.0-19E for my brother o/

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, when the glitch appair in first screen i hold L, and i'm going to home menu with the 4 black icon

D

Deleted-236924

If you update emunand the black icons should go away.
Would recommend unlinking nands before updating emunand.

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
AH WORKING !

I'm in menu with 2 choice, press Y to apply patche and reboot into rxmode on emunand or press X to apply patche and reboot the console into rxmode on sysnand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'v press Y and i'm return to homemenu after

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"***At this point, you may update your emunand to 10.3 before continuing to step 4a (specifically), although you don't have to if everything works out. Read the guidelines below in the emunand section first."

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
first use the d pad and go right to options and select force UI, so you won't have to hold the L/R button when you boot. After that boot to emuNAND and update using system settings. After that go to the advanced tab in rxTools and select inject FBI.

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
You don't need any of those. Under settings you should enable "Force UI boot" first, so you'll always be booted in the menu rather than emuNAND. After that go to rxmode and boot emuNAND.

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
well you have to copy those files from the rxTools folder you downloaded. Go into release > tools > eur and copy any .app and .tmd file on the root of your SD card. Then try to inject FBI again and you will get an error that will inform you which version of the files you have to copy (1024, 2050 or 3077). Copy the correct files to the root of the SD card again and then it should inject FBI in H&S app.

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Yes :) But don't forget, when you'll install the update you have to launch sysNAND through pasta mode or else you will brick your 2DS.

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm on step to install 9.2

But when i start devmod of rxtool, i'm go in menu without my cia installed. My cia appair just if i boot in emunand.

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when i boot in emunand with rxtool i have sysupdater and fbi installed, if i start in devmod his hidden.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk