Gaming Gyakuten Saiban 2 release

subzero2o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to keep in mind that these release groups are not obligated to do anything, they choose to dump roms freely to the "scene," and therefore, they incur all the bitching, moaning and whatever which comes with their charity. They can quit anytime they want, but they choose not to, and I'm fairly sure that they won't ever quit dumping roms, since their greed for reputation is what drives them.
So, release groups, hurry up already! Many people are growing impatient of your incompetance.

Wow, you're an ass.

You're getting something for free and yet you're whining about how slow its taking? As its been stated to before, no release group is under any sort of obligation to cater to your needs. These people buy the actual game and make it available to you, they dont have to do this if they dont want to, it is not expected of them.
As the saying goes "Beggars cant be choosers" and you, my friend, are a drunken wino begging for some spare change underneath some bridge. So a man decides to give you a fiver and starts digging in his pocket for it, you on the other hand start whining at him because he's taking too long to give you something for free.

You make me sick.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to keep in mind that these release groups are not obligated to do anything, they choose to dump roms freely to the "scene," and therefore, they incur all the bitching, moaning and whatever which comes with their charity. They can quit anytime they want, but they choose not to, and I'm fairly sure that they won't ever quit dumping roms, since their greed for reputation is what drives them.
So, release groups, hurry up already! Many people are growing impatient of your incompetance.

Wow, you're an ass.

You're getting something for free and yet you're whining about how slow its taking? As its been stated to before, no release group is under any sort of obligation to cater to your needs. These people buy the actual game and make it available to you, they dont have to do this if they dont want to, it is not expected of them.
As the saying goes "Beggars cant be choosers" and you, my friend, are a drunken wino begging for some spare change underneath some bridge. So man decided to give you a fiver and starts digging in his pocket for it, you on the other hand start whining at him because he's taking too long to give you something for free.

You make me sick.

Great post for your first! Welcome to GBAtemp! People like you are welcome!
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you can't wait for a working ROM then you might as well purchase it. Don't forget you're getting this stuff free so have some gratitude.

/Turns into an old man.

See, the problem with people these days is they're spoiled by the amount of stuff they have access to "free" on the internet. They take everything for granted. Gone are the days of seeking pirate stores to spend your small amounts of pocket money in the hope of getting some cheap software. Welcome to the digital age
laugh.gif

/Returns to present self.

Play Asia already shipped my copy but I'm sure it'll be dumped before it gets here... Would be a goddamn honor to dump this game, though.
cool.gif

That is one of the great things about pirate copies on the net. Not only can you test a game but you can also play it early before your import copy crawls through the door
biggrin.gif
Even EMS is too slow and it's so expensive!

So there's already a perfect english option included..... but it's not out in the US until next year. I know I shouldn't question Capcom's motive but it does seem strange to include a game like this with an english option. It's like if a game was released in America but it had a Japanese option in it. Anyways, I know it's early days but any news on GS4?
It's easy for someone to just write up a translation and post it for the fans like me but when you're in with the professionals, it's a whole new ball game. While we fans don't have to take into account the licensing issues, fees, funding and other professional issues, these large companies like Capcom do and it all takes time. Take up a degree or course that deals with business or these issues and you'll learn all about it.

They wouldn't have put the English translation into the Japanese version if it wasn't a good marketing ploy. Capcom knows fans in Japan have already played all three games on the GBA so why would they want to purchase a DS version when it's all the same? English is cool in Japan. You see it everywhere in Engrish and being able to play it in English would be a whole new experience for the old players besides the simple touch screen control and microphone.

As for GS4 news, checkout my blog or run a search. Plenty of details floating about but I don't think they feature an interview like on my blog
wink.gif

http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=324

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Wow, you're an ass.

As the saying goes "Beggars cant be choosers" and you, my friend, are a drunken wino begging for some spare change underneath some bridge. So a man decides to give you a fiver and starts digging in his pocket for it, you on the other hand start whining at him because he's taking too long to give you something for free.

You make me sick.

Blebleman's right.. damn good first post.
biggrin.gif

As for you, sixb0nes, you're being very rude. Ever think about the fact that maybe there are problems with GS2 and WRG or other groups are already working very hard on it? I'm not saying there are, but if there were, I bet they don't want to give you ANYTHING now. For God's sake, get some decency.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For people who are able to read chinese, you can just play Gyakuten Saiban 2 for GBA that's fan-translated to chinese.

I wonder why it takes so long for Western side to translate the rom...there is already chinese translated version for Gyakuten Saiban 1, 2, and 3 for GBA.

My friend did the same thing, she told me that half way through the last case the translation cuts off completely and then greeted with a message that the translation ends.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Runs on M3 with force R/W. I'll let you know if it works on G6 soon (It should work with Force R/W too) Damn my capped internet...

English language version is included, it even changes the game logo into english, so it'll be the same as the 'proper' english release.

The game is 256mbit.

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Runs on M3 with force R/W. I'll let you know if it works on G6 soon (It should work with Force R/W too) Damn my capped internet...

English language version is included, it even changes the game logo into english, so it'll be the same as the 'proper' english release.

The game is 256mbit.

i can confirm that it is working on the G6 with DoFAT + R/W too.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Works on G6 Lite - Soft Reset, DoFAT Force R/W and trim rom.

You need to use Force R/W though, wont work otherwise. On the title screen hit the bottom button and it'll change the language
smile.gif

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You make me sick.

Wow, someone should make that into a banner to be used all across GBATemp. Kind of like the pedobear for people who complain about release groups taking their time.

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WHEE!!! But this leecher still has to wait coz my leeching site still doesn't have it.. =(

Yeah my leeching site doesn't have it yet either but I found instead...

Touch Detective  Atlus Software

Scurge: Hive  Orbital Media

Nicktoons: Battle For Volcano Island  THQ

All psy

Have not loaded - tested yet...
rolleyes.gif

Happy hunting...

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users