ROM Hack Gyakuten Saiban 1-3 Translation

h3rmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
there's a loop in "turnabout sisters" when talking to mr. white.....how am i gonna fix this???

We fixed that in Patch 006.

Please make sure you have downloaded patch 006:
Patch 006

Also, please make sure you are patching the correct Japanese ROM, by checking its CRC32 checksum. The Japanese version that this patch works for has a CRC32 of 0D9F9697.

CowboyJoseph64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to discourage you, but this is quite pointless since the NDS versions are available and far superior to the GBA versions.
Yeah, that ain't the point. There's a few reasons for it:

1. To be able to experience the games like they were on the original system
2. To be easier to emulate in general (especially since you don't have to shove two screens onto the one)
3. it's just really neat

Objection!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn. I've been following this project ever since I was in 6th grade (2015), and now I'm a college freshman! Seeing my old comments in this post makes me want to die from cringe lmao, but honestly, knowing that this project is still kicking and going strong surprised me. It feels like I'm a father watching their son grow up. Returning to this project brought back memories of going home after class to play it and wait for the latest patch to arrive. Oh, how simple life was back then. But, honestly, thanks to everyone who is still working on this project; you guys are deserving of all the praises in the world. As a result of growing up and having to develop my thoughts, I've come to recognize that time is running out. You won't get the time back you used to have as a kid, therefore I have a mad respect for the team, especially @h3rmit who has been updating and never abandoned this despite having numerous opportunities to do so due to limited time. You truly contributed to one of the most memorable years of my life, hope that you are staying safe and healthy!

I'm really excited to see what the next patch will bring!

JosiuCool901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're playing on the Wii, wouldn't it make more sense to play the Wii(ware) versions of Ace Attorney on it instead?

If you're playing on the Wii, wouldn't it make more sense to play the Wii(ware) versions of Ace Attorney on it instead?
how would I even do that? the wii shop is closed...

OmegaTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
how would one go about creating custom cases?

for 3DS, NDS, GBA, any work really, i have some good ideas for cases that i'd like to see made myself.
It's completely possible, but it has a lot of "buts" and "ifs", and in general, it would just take an incredible amount of time, work and effort that's just not really worth it :I

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s