'Gyakuten Kenji' coming to Japan in May!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
'Gyakuten Kenji' coming to Japan in May!
Edgeworth is on the case!
image-thumb117.png

That's right, folks! Phoenix Wright's old friend and rival Miles Edgeworth is starring in his very own Phoenix Wright-esque game titled 'Gyakuten Kenji'. The game has been set for a May 28th release in Japan. The Japanese site also mentions a limited edition package, but there aren't any details on what exactly it will contain.

The game will be very similar to the Phoenix Wright series, but this time, it has more of a "point-and-click" game feel. You will actually be able to see your character (Edgeworth) moving around and investigating crime scenes. Check out some magazine scans below:

68731020080917_100055_0_big.jpg

68731020080917_100055_1_big.jpg

icon11.gif
 Source

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
ummm....no....that was a fan made title for it......
they named it "Perfect Prosecutor" cos it had 2 P's while "Ace Attorney" had 2 A's......

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I wish the release date wasn't so far off. I'm hoping it has either an English option in the Japanese version or the US version is released at least before the end of the year. Here's hoping their new spin of the genre work's well it's a bit of a risk divulging away from series loved gameplay.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think we can expect an English translation in the Japanese version. If it is in there, I hope they tell us be for it's released, so I can preorder it at Play-Asia right away
biggrin.gif
Otherwise I guess I'll have to wait for the US version...

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It looks good, but what i want is another Phoenix Wright game,
Nice spinoff though, theres actual creativity in this game (unlike pokemon with pokemon mystery dungeon! now they have the engine, they can capy and paste new story and sprites in!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr