Hacking GX Loader - some games stop working!

Kittymat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GX loader - 874
Western Digital Passport 500GB - formatted WBFS
Hermes v4

All files working.

However after a month Lego Star Wars has stopped working, it loads correctly then after choosing english it goes to a black screen and although the exit screen comes up when pressing the home button, it just goes to another black screen that requires a hard reset of the Wii. This game was working fine, I have removed the save file from the Wii and tried extracting the ISO and reinstalling on another known working hard drive - same issue, the file seems to have corrupted.

I have re ripped the game (from the original disc - to a known working spare hard drive, all is working well again)

The WD hard drive has never had anything removed from it and no game has been directly ripped to the drive.

Has anyone any idea how this has happened and how to prevent it happening again, I have read all forums and followed all the suggestions (don't remove files from the drive, don't rip to the hard drive) All files have been transfered from one drive to another using WBFS manager.

Also this game is not one of the first added to the drive, but games added both before and after this file are working correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtube.com/shorts/zaubG06FZ1Q?si=sHbKxlndEs1l_swO