Gaming GWIH #7, Farming Simulator 2012 3D Demo Available NOW

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Farming Simulator 2012 3D demo is now available in Nintendo eShop, get it while it's hot guys
You get 30 uses for this one.

54bfe302.jpg

daa2437f.jpg

e78c7a70.jpg

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Wait.. you mean this wasn't just an april fools joke? I am at a loss for words here..
the ad was... strange... But the game is real.

Here is the ad (it may hurt your eyes):

gallery_262855_65_31125.jpg

(Source: the user Snailface bring that on topic: http://gbatemp.net/topic/324315-farming-simulator-2012-3ds-demo-incoming-soon/ )

Reactions: 1 person

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
It's actually..not that bad. I mean it's not meant to be a game with points etc, it's meant to be a farming simulator. I showed it to my dad who is a farmer of sorts and he said it was a good representation lol.

Reactions: 1 person

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we know if the intention is to actually make a full playable game from this? I kind of want to download this incase it disapears and becomes a long lost thing of the past

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A bit off-topic here but I have to ask. Why do they only allow a certain number of plays for demos, especially when it's like a low count for a really short one (IIRC, RE: Revelations had like 10 plays and it was only like 10 minutes long)?

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit off-topic here but I have to ask. Why do they only allow a certain number of plays for demos, especially when it's like a low count for a really short one (IIRC, RE: Revelations had like 10 plays and it was only like 10 minutes long)?

RE:R had 30 lol, but yeah it seems weird to restrict the number of plays for demos as it's not a "go as far as you can in one sitting" thing, they're already really restrictive in what you can do. I think you should be able to just keep the demos. Now the Nintendogs + cats demo had too few uses, with only the 10. =( So fun at that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning