Gaming GWIH #5, Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure Demo Available NO

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure Demo is now available to download from Nintendo's eShop, you'll get 20 uses with this demo, enjoy

7eb76195.jpg

20e382ae.jpg

a735cdfe.jpg

c89db68f.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome thanks! downloading.

this and mario tennis are games i might well wanna buy in coming months :3

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You gotta be kidding me, i hate being the one to do this but seriously now Europe has 3 more demos than the US.

This is getting ridiculous
You seriously wanna compare stuff that NoA has that NoE doesn't have? =O
Dun even get me started on that. xP

On topic, I did all missions in A rank and I'm gonna do them again, this game is so friggin awesome. *-*

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I really enjoyed playing the demo, which surprised me a lot. I think my kids will enjoy it, too. Much like Crush 3D, replay value concerns me, though, so I'll probably wait until the price of the game drops to about £15 before buying it. I think games like this would be better suited to eShop purchases.

You gotta be kidding me, i hate being the one to do this but seriously now Europe has 3 more demos than the US.

This is getting ridiculous
You seriously wanna compare stuff that NoA has that NoE doesn't have? =O
Dun even get me started on that. xP
Many topics I see these days have complaints about Europe getting more than America. All I can say is, it's about time. For so many years in video game history, Europeans have been left out of the loop on many things and it seems that NoE are trying to make up for that lately. I can sympathise with the yanks with things like JRPGs that aren't being localised (although they managed to turn that around), but I think missing out on or waiting longer for a few demos isn't the end of the world. Also, you guys got 3 Game Gear games this week on VC, guess how many Europe got? FWIW, I've never even played Chrono Cross or Legend of Mana.

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
i like the game but it's not as cool as rhythm heaven that i've been playing on the wii. worth a purchase at a heavily reduced price, which will no doubt happen within a few months...

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Rhythm thief is actually really fun, i was gutted when the demo was over :( I also wanted to do that rooftop level shown in the trailer but it wasnt in the demo!! Still, i might actually buy that when it comes out, i enjoy a good rythem game and it actually had some variety in the 3 levels shown in the demo and the music was also really good and catchy so yeah!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I really enjoyed playing the demo, which surprised me a lot. I think my kids will enjoy it, too. Much like Crush 3D, replay value concerns me, though, so I'll probably wait until the price of the game drops to about £15 before buying it. I think games like this would be better suited to eShop purchases.
Actually, this game has much more to it besides what was shown in the demo.
From what I've seen in trailers and read in the official NoE website, the game has adventure elements not to mention a pretty big story, taking into account that the 3D is done pretty well in this game, also, rhythm games are usually full of replay value, seeing as you'll always try to best your own highscores in a level (kinda like Elite Beat Agents for the DS), in the full game it actually has a map and all that shizz, not like on the demo where it was just selecting the level, that was just for the demo.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've seen in trailers and read in the official NoE website, the game has adventure elements not to mention a pretty big story, taking into account that the 3D is done pretty well in this game, also, rhythm games are usually full of replay value, seeing as you'll always try to best your own highscores in a level (kinda like Elite Beat Agents for the DS), in the full game it actually has a map and all that shizz, not like on the demo where it was just selecting the level, that was just for the demo.
Hmm... I haven't really seen the game in that much detail, I just assumed it was a bit like Feel The Magic: XY/XX, but more rhythm based. You've convinced me to look at a few trailers when I get a chance, maybe I will be willing to spend a bit more on it. Admittedly, I played the demo a few more times and the tunes are rather catchy :)

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get an S rank? Cause I'm trying to perfect score the Louvre thing but no joy.

gallery_142093_222_16262.jpg

Not on the demo, i think they should reward you with a S rank if you do it perfectly.

Im gonna cry when i run out of plays on this demo coz im already down to 12 plays left and the game isnt out here for 2weeks... Gotta make them last lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night