Hacking GW / N3DS9.5 - Can't go online with SSB, even after accepting agreement.

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hit accept twice on the agreements that popup, it saves the data, but then says "You will not be able to play online without agreeing to the Nintendo 3DS Service User Agreement." What am I doing wrong?

I can't seem to turn any online options on like spotpass. It keeps asking me to agree to the agreement which I do but then it says I can't play online without accepting the agreement.

I took a stock SSB rom off the internet and applied a private header from Donkey Kong Country Returns if that matters.

Dop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you forget to rename the file as .3dz and not .3ds?
You need to have .3dz files to go online with your gateway.

Please do note that if you've already have save data from the Smash bros. ROM from the .3ds file, when you change it to .3dz, it won't be able to read the save, and it will say it's corrupted.

You'll have to start a new save file.

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you forget to rename the file as .3dz and not .3ds?
You need to have .3dz files to go online with your gateway.

Please do note that if you've already have save data from the Smash bros. ROM from the .3ds file, when you change it to .3dz, it won't be able to read the save, and it will say it's corrupted.

You'll have to start a new save file.

No it's definitely 3dz. Since I posted I reformatted emunand, accepted user agreement in both sys and emu nand, and tried a different copy of ssb .3dz off the internet and nothing works.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If update 1.0.6 was released then online won't work. Cant verify if it has or not yet but they did mention the update in the Nintendo Direct.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If you're on a JP system playing out of region games then you need to run the CONFIG app from the leaked SDK and set the EULA agreement version to ff.ff. No idea if this will have adverse effects in the future but it's what I did to play MH4 online and it worked

There are many versions of the CONFIG file in the SDK. Search for the .CSU one, rename it to .3ds and run it with your GW

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're on a JP system playing out of region games then you need to run the CONFIG app from the leaked SDK and set the EULA agreement version to ff.ff. No idea if this will have adverse effects in the future but it's what I did to play MH4 online and it worked

There are many versions of the CONFIG file in the SDK. Search for the .CSU one, rename it to .3ds and run it with your GW
What if I'm using euro new 3ds?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah i had something similar one, but i just formatted the system and it went away....but i was trying to use a out of region rom.....best bet is to just use the config app and make all EULA settings as max to get around it without formatting

EDIT:....just to clarify that as worded wrong, it started happening on EU games after i had played online on a US game and accepted the T&C thing....guess it can get bugged out if you have accepted a weird combination of EULA's

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm using EU system with NA SSB game. What's this config app people are talking about?

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I think I found it. In the rar file there are multiple config.cia's. which do I pick?

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well mk7 and European ssb work but is laggy as hell. Any way to fix american version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But other than PC and Amiga ports I don't think Time Soldiers had any game system ports after...