Hacking GW Blue Cart on Non Gateway Emunand

Altairseven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As I understand, you cant install the bluecart fix on emunand runing gateway, because ds games are not patched.

I Have a New 3DS, with gateway and in case i foeget the redcart, plus i use in reinand a r4 that it was never blocked by nintendo and it works just fine.

but i was just wandering, because the blue cart down is pretty much gathering dust.

Could i install the blue card fix on the emunand while in rainand and use it there? or it may cause poblems because is the same emunand as my gateway?

If not then, could i install the fix on a friends console that has an emunand but with rxtools and no gateway so he can use it, since he doesnt have a r4 cart of his own

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't bother with the Bluecardfix, it'll do what you want but everytime you visit the eShop you'll get a update notice and it'll overwrite it. Use a spoofed whitelist instead.

Altairseven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I found a cia file with this name: TWL_FIRM-4.0-0004013800000102 on that iso site, is this what i need to install?

i anwer my own question, it isnt, but I did found others patched TWL_FIRM for old and new and could successfully install it (only tried with the old 3ds) and the flashcart still wont work, says an error has ocurred.... , could it be that this just doesn't work with the blue card, im gonna ask a friend to bring me the old r4s that he has laying around.

Last edited by Altairseven,

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i anwer my own question, it isnt, but I did found others patched TWL_FIRM for old and new and could successfully install it (only tried with the old 3ds) and the flashcart still wont work, says an error has ocurred.... , could it be that this just doesn't work with the blue card, im gonna ask a friend to bring me the old r4s that he has laying around.

Did you install it to emuNAND and reboot the system?

I have patched it in my N3DS and even O3DS and blocked card are working fine Acekard2i here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte