Hacking gw blue card

Missilewarriorz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i ended up picking up a gw card even though I am on 9.2.. waiting on the update like most people.. in the meantime would i be able to use the blue card as a ds flash card on my 3ds xl 9.2 system? i ended up putting the lastest files onto the microsd after i correctly formatted it and i got an error when i try to boot the card. does the blue card also not work on 9.2?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hey guys i ended up picking up a gw card even though I am on 9.2.. waiting on the update like most people.. in the meantime would i be able to use the blue card as a ds flash card on my 3ds xl 9.2 system? i ended up putting the lastest files onto the microsd after i correctly formatted it and i got an error when i try to boot the card. does the blue card also not work on 9.2?
Hi, that card was blocked back at 6.x if I'm not wrong so you won't be able to use it. But there's a cia file that removes that restriction and enables you to use the blue card once again :)

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for input guys just wanted to confirm it was blocked, as of right now have a 3ds on 9.2 and gw sucks lol

Someone just got an e-mail from Gateway just now saying that their servers should be able to handle the amount of people about to connect, so the hype train is accelerating quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1