Hacking [GW] 9.5.0-22 BREAKS MULTI-ROM

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the only issue? Can people just install as cia and not even use the multirom menu? I'm assuming GW will release an update for this eventually, but for those that do not use the multirom are there any other reasons to not update?

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway Users:

9.5.0-22 BREAKS MULTI-ROM

Don't update your EmuNAND yet!

Fuck. FUCK. I just read that no problems happened to emunand! Dammit! I just updated! Well, here's something else that happened. I had Fantasy zone 1+2 JP and Flipnote studio 3d JP installed (Region free cia) And post update they're gone. Ugh. UGHHh.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck. FUCK. I just read that no problems happened to emunand! Dammit! I just updated! Well, here's something else that happened. I had Fantasy zone 1+2 JP and Flipnote studio 3d JP installed (Region free cia) And post update they're gone. Ugh. UGHHh.

Just re-install them? The saves should still be on your SD.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Guess you guys just have to wait for a new small update from Gateway, something like that won't take too long

Man, I kinda wish I hadn't updated my standard 3ds xl to 9.4 without checking this site or gateway in months, grr, im missing so much, only 10 days left now though still we hear something

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess you guys just have to wait for a new small update from Gateway, something like that won't take too long

Man, I kinda wish I hadn't updated my standard 3ds xl to 9.4 without checking this site or gateway in months, grr, im missing so much, only 10 days left now though still we hear something

If they do release an update for 9.5 emunand that would atleast confirm they didn't all die suddenly.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
If they do release an update for 9.5 emunand that would atleast confirm they didn't all die suddenly.

Yeh and then everyone would atleast get some hope back

Lol, all my games are in cia format B-)

#slowlyrollingdownthestreetwithmytricycle

So it looks like i've found another advantage of CIA format other than being slightly smaller; Is the process patch 3ds to 3dz then convert to cia via those guides i've been seeing?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know, I just think it's odd just those three were deleted... I really should've backed up my emunand. Well, no matter. I can just make another.
I have fantasy zone 1 and 2 jap also installed on my US 3ds XL using GW I haven't updated emunand I'm still on 9.2 but I get a weird issue with these 2 CIA's whenever I re boot into emunand they are always rewrapped every time and none of my other CIA installs get rewrapped also when I create folders and put stuff in them and reboot emunand everything is out of the folders again every time I reboot emunand

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have fantasy zone 1 and 2 jap also installed on my US 3ds XL using GW I haven't updated emunand I'm still on 9.2 but I get a weird issue with these 2 CIA's whenever I re boot into emunand they are always rewrapped every time and none of my other CIA installs get rewrapped also when I create folders and put stuff in them and reboot emunand everything is out of the folders again every time I reboot emunand

that's due to your sysnand and emunand sharing the same system folder in the SD card. you need to separate them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.