Hacking GW 3DS Petition to remove brick code

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
this is one funny thread, your more likely to succeed with a petition for nintendo to tell them let people play games for free.

Reactions: Kippykip

Punkrox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It just occurred to me that this might have been implemented as a way to monetize clone card users. They are after all offering to fix your console for 100$ (lol!)

Let's see if they expand or advertise this 'service' further as a solution to the mess they've likely created...

Reactions: jrr6415sun

COLD_SNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I've yet to see a petition like that succeeding, but hey maybe a Chinese new years miracle will happen. :mthr:

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW`s reaction
spears11tvf-4-web.jpg

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
You know that scene in a movie, where the victim begs the killer not to kill them... ...then they do it anyway.

The only way to stop GW from doing stupid things like this, is to not own a GW cart. People are still buying and using these, even though they are buying from someone who WILL TRY TO BRICK THEIR 3DS.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know that scene in a movie, where the victim begs the killer not to kill them... ...then they do it anyway.

The only way to stop GW from doing stupid things like this, is to not own a GW cart. People are still buying and using these, even though they are buying from someone who WILL TRY TO BRICK THEIR 3DS.

A Gateway is alot safer than any alternative.

Reactions: Kupie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome