Hacking gw 3.0 save managing.

Missilewarriorz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys having a bit trouble managing saves with my gw 3.0 ultra on a 3ds xl firmware 9.2 (for reference) .. so as far backing up the save from a retail card and changing the file name to the correct title id (yes I made sure it was correct according to region etc) yet it still isnt picking up my save . im not sure what I am doing wrong

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only works if the save file size is 512kb. if not, you're out of luck and have to restart buddy, sorry.

edit: GW's save system sucks really bad. Go .cia, you'll be able to import/export and edit savefiles with ease.

im pretty sure they didnt fix the exiting game thing, cause every time my 2DS crashes it loses the savefile that i saved.

Missilewarriorz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only works if the save file size is 512kb. if not, you're out of luck and have to restart buddy, sorry.

edit: GW's save system sucks really bad. Go .cia, you'll be able to import/export and edit savefiles with ease.

im pretty sure they didnt fix the exiting game thing, cause every time my 2DS crashes it loses the savefile that i saved.

thanks for the heads up! yeah idk i tried so many games none of them are working and i always make sure ive done everything correctly, im sure they are working on better save system tools etc. but im not running emunand I am just running the room from gw .. im on 9.2 sysnand. but i probably will go .cia but my internal sd card is only 4gb so well see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb