Hacking Guys, please assist ! I seem to have failed updating to 7.1.0 and got this error screen (in the post

DevilGearHill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Guys... Please assist... I updated my 5.1.0 to 7.1.0 and now when booting up I get the following in Atmosphere-style window:

Error Code: 2011-03-01 (0x25a0b)Title: 0100000000001F

Firmware: 7.0.1 **not a typo, that is actually what it says** (Atmosphere 0.8.8-master-a09c0899)

Did I brick my system...? Can something be done now ?The message comes after the Nintendo and Switch logos. Basically - right if front of booting into the system... The update went without a problem, nothing happened during it...Really hate my fucking luck - each and every time I attempt something it is never just smooth sailing, no matter how close to the instructions I was.

Please, ask questions, I will try to answer all. I have been using "kefir", used ChoiDujuor to update to 7.1.0 (exFat) and now I just don't get what the hell happened...
Here is the picture of the error screen - https://ibb.co/b57WDKM

Any kind of advice would be cherished. Even just simply saying what could possibly go wrong would be something...

DevilGearHill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Okay, guys, it's solved !!! The stupid thing is that I still have no idea of what went wrong, but deleting "Atmosphere" and "Sept" folders, while putting everything from the latest Kosmo release lets the console boot up properly !)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.