Hacking GUYS new exploit dropped for ps4 5.50 (Discussion)

D

Deleted User

i have new 200mb internet connection. I'm ready for the big size ps4 games. also i like waiting. but not too much time.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I've seen quite a few posts from you now about this and it seems to me like the answer is obvious.. keep enjoying your ps4 and forget about hax. You aren't going to miss out on anything if you revisit all this in a few months.
i actually went on ahead and bought a slim ps4, I'm thinking atm. about which to keep on low fw for hax, pro or the slim hmmm

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Your Pro isn't hacked yet. So you're definitely safe to use your PSN account on another un-hacked PS4 right now. They don't ban people for staying on old firmware.

But when you decide to hack your Pro (assuming 5.0.5 jailbreak eventually comes out in the future), you probably should consider deactivate/remove your Pro from your main PSN account. I think you can do that on web browser and then do a factory reset on your Pro. That's because your hacked Pro might send PSN account information over to Sony when connected to internet. If someone does figure out a spoof to get on PSN with hacked PS4 in the future, I would just use a throwaway account.
huh wait, that's a sneaky method but possible..?
couldn't i just deactivate it as primary from the sony website and then delete the games on the pro and then my psn will be safe?

or i could just use my pro for online gaming and keep the ps4slim i just bought for the hax, hmm its just that i thought it'll be more fun if the pro remained for hax because i would be putting that to alot of use when cfw eventually becomes a thing, and i would benefit from the boost/4k thing in it (i also own a 4k TV) so.. decisions.

nah pro for hacks man, keep the pro for hacks.
thought the same way! read my quote above please , I'm abit concerned about my psn!

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Back on topic:

Just loaded VTX 1.4 with updated exploit self hosted and it froze my console (4.55 OG 500GB) again.

Retarted, loaded again, "not enough memory error", hit circle, got the "youre all set" message....

Its definitely not 100% exploit rate for me.

Anyone else finding this?

my VTX 1.4 loaded with updated exploit self hosted always in the firs try but one time game started and get endless loading screen then console shutdown.

Reactions: KiiWii

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
@mech
sorry guys, try to make this the last post to be off-topic.

but i just want to make something sure, wanted to ask you, is a factory reset necessary to keep my psn completely safe ?
i mean should i wipe my ps4pro or just deactivate it from the psn website and then have my new slimps4 set to primary and the pro should be fine?

i could just delete the psn content i downloaded on my ps4pro atm. and i guess that would be enough..? or should i consider wiping it (someone mentioned trophies, maybe those will stick around there?)
to make it alittle bit more 'making sense' is well apparently then Sony might be able to check and know what PSN account the trophies are connected to and see the CFW (on the pro , when it is available that is) and then BAN the PSN account linked to those trophies.

i know i am being paranoid, but i rather not lose my PSN acc which has 1year+ PS+ Sub! (and around 8 purchased games).

haojiezhu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mech
sorry guys, try to make this the last post to be off-topic.

but i just want to make something sure, wanted to ask you, is a factory reset necessary to keep my psn completely safe ?
i mean should i wipe my ps4pro or just deactivate it from the psn website and then have my new slimps4 set to primary and the pro should be fine?

i could just delete the psn content i downloaded on my ps4pro atm. and i guess that would be enough..? or should i consider wiping it (someone mentioned trophies, maybe those will stick around there?)
to make it alittle bit more 'making sense' is well apparently then Sony might be able to check and know what PSN account the trophies are connected to and see the CFW (on the pro , when it is available that is) and then BAN the PSN account linked to those trophies.

i know i am being paranoid, but i rather not lose my PSN acc which has 1year+ PS+ Sub! (and around 8 purchased games).

It's really up to you. I probably spent more on my account than PS4 hardware over the years. I wiped out my Vita, which was tied to my main PSN account, before hacking it. Not gonna take any risk. Factory reset is a sure way to wipe out every trace of old PSN account info.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
It's really up to you. I probably spent more on my account than PS4 hardware over the years. I wiped out my Vita, which was tied to my main PSN account, before hacking it. Not gonna take any risk. Factory reset is a sure way to wipe out every trace of old PSN account info.
that is true as well, i will def. consider doing this as i will probably be playing alot more on the slim these days (mainly because uhh yeah Overwatch -v- )

D

Deleted-355425

that is true as well, i will def. consider doing this as i will probably be playing alot more on the slim these days (mainly because uhh yeah Overwatch -v- )

I just deleted my account from the PS4, didnt deactivate it off my account... wouldnt worry about it whats to say as an example that you deleted your account off the PS4 and sold it on to someone else and they just hacked it... would you get a ban?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I just deleted my account from the PS4, didnt deactivate it off my account... wouldnt worry about it whats to say as an example that you deleted your account off the PS4 and sold it on to someone else and they just hacked it... would you get a ban?
true thanks i wont worry about it, I'll just try to delete the games i guess.
and will delete the psn account on it and then my slim will be set to go.

edit:sorry because of me mainly we went alittle bit too much off-topic here, here's hoping something exciting regarding 5.01-5.05 kex will be revealed sooner than most of us expect.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,
D

Deleted-355425

true thanks i wont worry about it, I'll just try to delete the games i guess.
and will delete the psn account on it and then my slim will be set to go.

You can deactivate your PS4 on the sony website too if you really want to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.