Guys I need help running Mario and Luigi BiS on an M3 simply.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Valmanway, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Valmanway
    OP

Newcomer Valmanway Advanced Member

Canada
    Okay, I've been doing this for hours and I'm losing my mind. Here's what I did:

I have a clean rom from XPA, my firmware is 1.14

I downloaded YSMenu0903270000 and Modified r4ysauto + dstt1.17a07

I extracted r4ysauto and I put the YSMenu on the zip, I ran the R4 bat, and answered the questions, and then I made the custom firmware. I put YSMenu on the root of my SD card, and I got YSMenu working. But the game still won't go past the save screen. I remember trying a patch once, and at least I got past the save screen. IDK what I'm doing wrong..

Oh and I copied all of the DSTT stuff and put it on the _system_ folder.

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    If it's not working then chances are you're using the wrong DSTT firmware. Delete the old one and redownload it just to be sure.

3. Valmanway
    OP

Canada
    I thought the DSTT firmware is already in there with the R4yausto ? I also tried not putting the DSTT stuff on the _system_ folder and it didn't work.. so obviously I need to put it in there. One thing though, which firmware of DSTT do I need?

4. TrolleyDave

United Kingdom
    You need the version you mentioned but I've not used YSauto for ages so I can't guarantee it's that exact version. That's why I suggested redownloading it just to be sure. Check the DSTT forum and you'll find the thread in there. Download it direct from there just to be 100% certain you're using the right version.

5. Valmanway
    OP

Canada
    Nvm, I used a pre built Ysmenu and It works. The downside is that my M3 looks shitty interface wise.. >.

6. TrolleyDave

United Kingdom
    You don't exactly stare at the interface for very long though. What's more important, compatibility or looks!