Homebrew Guys I need help on DQ IV ....

winrehs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I play DQ IV on my laptop the game suddenly starts to slow down when I'm on the field map. Can you help me guys, PLEASE? cry.gif

BTW, I'm using NO$GBA_2.6a and here are my laptop specs:

Operating System Windows Vista™ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)

Processor AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory 766MB RAM

Page File 1010MB used, 1851MB available

DirectX Version DirectX 10

**I posted this also in the NDS - Game Help, Hints and Tips section(sorry for that guys), Coz' I don't know where to post questions like these.**
**I expect your consideration and I'm sorry.**

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
no single ds emu is in any way perfect. you should try a combination of other emus to find one that works better for you. the problem is not with your rom or your laptop specs but with the current state of nds emulation. you can pick up a used ndsl for 75$ now (cheaper on ebay) and an ak2 for 12.99. perhaps you should go the hardware route if you really want to play ROMs.

-another world

winrehs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys my RAM seems low because of DirectX 10(It eats a LOT of my RAM). I compared it to DirectX 9c and the difference is HUGE.

BTW, I really want a REAL DS but I REALLY have NO BUDGET AT ALL! (I'm so poor
cry.gif
). I live in the Philippines and 75$ here is like 3,750 Pesos ( Our currency in the Philippines ). My days of GLORY are gone ( since Highschool). My parents tightened our budget because of the stupid economic crisis.

Now, my only hope of playing decent games (NDS) are through EMULATION. So if anybody out there who is willing to sell me a MUCH LOWERED PRICE of NDS or maybe PSP ( in the Philippines of course ). Please contact me through PM or email me @: [email protected].

Thanks guys, really love this site.
MORE POWER!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there