Guys, I need advice I don't know what to do about this...

jDSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in dire need of assistance as it turns out I have attracted what many call a "lolita." For those of you that have experience with them, how would you repulse one off you?

And possibly convince her that you're not into girls that dress like little girls in the 1800s?

Reactions: kaotik2k

Tex_McBladeSword

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a backhand should do the trick.
As hilarious is that sounds I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyways it's like Issac said. Tell her. No matter how obvious you think you're being, she may not get the hint unless you straight up tell her.
If that doesn't work, then it changes things. At that point there are a few ways of dealing with it, because the fact that she's a Lolita is irrelevant if she starts stalking you or something.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in dire need of assistance as it turns out I have attracted what many call a "lolita." For those of you that have experience with them, how would you repulse one off you?

And possibly convince her that you're not into girls that dress like little girls in the 1800s?
Tell her you're not interested but you know this guy whose avatar is a headless monstrosity who is.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why do that when you can

Anywayys. Idk man it might be seen as a strange fetish but lolis are kinda cute :wub:

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is a "lolita"?
tumblr_ld2h55uLPP1qez37bo1_500.jpg

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
lolita pink picture
that thing is not underage right?

@jDSX tell her that migles would like her, does she comes inside a box? do you still have the manual and original package?
tell her you are not into thoose things but you have a friend who would love to have her and give my gbatemp username so she can talk with me

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that thing is not underage right?

@jDXS tell her that migles would like her, does she comes inside a box? do you still have the manual and original package?
tell her you are not into thoose things but you have a friend who would love to have her and give my gbatemp username so she can talk with me
nah fam. Shes pry at least 20ish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol