Guys...I have another confession to make...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Friends may sound like a nice concept...

Until they betray you and you kill them out of rage. And during the course of the next few days while trying to hide their corpses, you develop necrophilia and violate your best friend and his girlfriend. Then you get loss in the woods and due to extreme hunger you are forced to roast their body parts, and as you gobble their flesh down, you remember all the good times you had, you start tearing, but you can't help but think the flesh is delicious, and develop a craving for more human meat, you are now a cannibal.

Then when you finally find your way home, you couldn't resist the urge and ended up killing your parents and eating their flesh as well. You realise you had become a monster and you start to regret what you've done. But it's too late, you are being pursued by the local police, the interpol and the local angry mob, with their pitchforks and rakes.

You manage to give them the slip, and you sneak into the various policemen's homes at night and kill all of them and their family, and chop of certain parts of the body which you like the taste of. And with sufficient rationing now, you escape illegally into another country, say Mexico, and live a secluded life on a mountain top shack, occasionally going to the city for food, sex and tacos... In the form of murdered victims.

In other words, friends are nothing but trouble, don't invite trouble voluntarily. Be grateful you don't have friends. And be careful what you ask for. Brb, going to city for tacos... Human tacos.

That's my concept for a best selling thriller/drama novel, anyone want to sponsor me? I need a publisher with good contractual benefits and flexibility to my needs as a writer. And if possible I want a 70/30 cut.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Until they betray you and you kill them out of rage. And during the course of the next few days while trying to hide their corpses, you develop necrophilia and violate your best friend and his girlfriend. Then you get loss in the woods and due to extreme hunger you are forced to roast their body parts, and as you gobble their flesh down, you remember all the good times you had, you start tearing, but you can't help but think the flesh is delicious, and develop a craving for more human meat, you are now a cannibal.

Then when you finally find your way home, you couldn't resist the urge and ended up killing your parents and eating their flesh as well. You realise you had become a monster and you start to regret what you've done. But it's too late, you are being pursued by the local police, the interpol and the local angry mob, with their pitchforks and rakes.

You manage to give them the slip, and you sneak into the various policemen's homes at night and kill all of them and their family, and chop of certain parts of the body which you like the taste of. And with sufficient rationing now, you escape illegally into another country, say Mexico, and live a secluded life on a mountain top shack, occasionally going to the city for food, sex and tacos... In the form of murdered victims.

In other words, friends are nothing but trouble, don't invite trouble voluntarily. Be grateful you don't have friends. And be careful what you ask for. Brb, going to city for tacos... Human tacos.

That's my concept for a best selling thriller/drama novel, anyone want to sponsor me? I need a publisher with good contractual benefits and flexibility to my needs as a writer. And if possible I want a 70/30 cut.
no comment.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

angry-no.png

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
*snip
I thought you were studying to become a lawyer (or something to that extent...)

EDIT: or was that just a class you took? >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?