smile.gif

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've stayed up for more than 3 days straight before so it probably won't kill him. I did it a couple times to finish making cartoons in time for screenings. I DID, however, start hallucinating vividly from sleep deprivation, so he might be temporarily insane towards the end.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It depends on how much he will be straining his heart. If he plays as if he doesn't care, he may make it. But if he takes in a lot of coffee, plays like he means it (like trying to own) and does make it to the 72 hour mark, he will die shortly after....I certainly hope he doesn't die though...that's one thing we don't need...more people dying from video games. Jack Thompson will have a field day.

You have to remember every gaming related 'self-death' is due to a heart failure after an over endurance (and probably too much cafeine).

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow...

I mean, I can stay up 3 days doing some sports, gaming, and maybe work out or something...

But 3 days of pure gaming?
laugh.gif

The Streaming video they have up is 100% live correct?

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless... you know what movie where a guy is on a bus and if the bus goes below 50 MPH it will explode? Maybe if he got like a tape thingy and rerouted the cam so it would seem like he's playing; that might work
tongue.gif

that movie is called "speed" with Keanu Reaves (idk how to spell it, its the guy from matrix)

m0nk3y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i asked for a shoutout it was cool and then started spamming PUT SHOE ON HEAD ! PUT SHOE ON HEAD ! PUT SHOE ON HEAD ! PUT SHOE ON HEAD ! PUT SHOE ON HEAD ! lik 50 times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==