Guy Takes His Love for the 3DS Too Far With AR Tattoo

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
3dsaugtattoo.jpg

Just one week after buying a 3DS, this guy felt compelled to get a tattoo on his wrist to commemorative his love for Nintendo's latest plaything. Rather than a little sketch of Mario or Link, he got an augmented reality tatt that can be read by his 3DS, as you can see in the video below.[/p]

[youtube]rpDcQSbBDU4[/youtube]​

He's bloomin' lucky it actually works, though he does say there are a few issues when it's trying to read the tatt in bright sunlight. Imagine if it couldn't actually be read by the 3DS' camera—that's suddenly one big black question mark you've got permanently marked on your wrist, buddy.[/p]

Source

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Pfffffft as awesome as it sounds, that's taking it WAY too far man. Way too far.
A permenant tatoo of a GIANT ? on his wrist? Pfft.
I love the 3DS but i wouldn't tatoo a giant augmented reality thing on myself... Next thing you know is a tiled floor filled with Augmented Reality card look alikes on the tiles. That would be crazy.

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that bad, especially as he must be a Nintendo fanboy so at least it means something (sort of)

It has just got me to google "stupid tattoos" though and it seems pretty cool compared to some of the crap idiots have had done..........

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Pfffffft as awesome as it sounds, that's taking it WAY too far man. Way too far.
A permenant tatoo of a GIANT ? on his wrist? Pfft.
I love the 3DS but i wouldn't tatoo a giant augmented reality thing on myself... Next thing you know is a tiled floor filled with Augmented Reality card look alikes on the tiles. That would be crazy.
Now THAT I'd do. Imagine thousands of Miis across the floor as you walk in the room.

Hmm maybe not.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it's okay for people to get tattoo's of like megaman, game controllers, triforce or sleeves about mario, but it's not okay for a guy to get a tattoo of an AR card? Ok, I got it.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very cool idea. Tattoos are personal things, so good on him. I'm not a fan of the placement, but if he wants to do it by himself, it's the only feasible place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: