Guy from another forum.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not spamming just though it was HI larious because a lot of people were bitching at this cat over what he said to him self.

QUOTE said:
Jupacu
Posted 11/25/2008 10:24:23 PM
message detail I was under the impression that we all played these games to have fun, not to gain stupid gamerscore points. Maybe I was wrong? kids these days........
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Jupacu
Posted 11/25/2008 10:41:48 PM
message detail Jupacu
Posted 11/25/2008 7:24:23 PM
message detail I was under the impression that we all played these games to have fun, not to gain stupid gamerscore points. Maybe I was wrong? kids these days........

Thats not true Jupacu, gamerscore is really important. And i'm like 20 so who are you calling a kid you filthy noob. Just get out of here troll.
Jupacu
Posted 11/25/2008 10:50:05 PM
message detail Ha ha, ork that made my evening.

and to magus, what? That bum jupacu is actually criticizing this board for caring about achievements and gamerscores. that is pure blasphemy!

Some people troll so well that it shocks me.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So why exactly is he a troll? I mean, I'd like to know the same thing. I mean, games should be fun, and any disputes regarding the level of l33t can be settled in versus multiplayer. "Achievements" only show how much time one has spent/wasted on a game. Artificially inflated replay value. Meh
dry.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember this one post where this guy says "Next person to post is gay." And he post after that post saying something i dont really remember. But he just made himself gay.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
I remember this one post where this guy says "Next person to post is gay." And he post after that post saying something i dont really remember. But he just made himself gay.

"Guy: The next poster is gay."

Next post:

"Same guy: Just to let y'all know."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night