Gundam 00 s2 Final eps discussion {SPOILERZ}

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by da_head, Mar 30, 2009.

Mar 30, 2009
  1. da_head
    OP

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    lol it has been a while since i've made one of these threads

so just watched it. pretty cool. i especially liked it when he busted out exia, pretty nostalgic heh. though i was disappointed that nothing happened between him and marina (i'm a sucker for kissing endings >.>) o wellz. and wth was the jupiter thing at the end o.o did that have to do with the movie?

2. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    I'm actually glad setsuna and marina didn't do anything, its just not his style...lol, anyway totally didn't expect an 0 vs Exia scenario at all, good twist Sunrise, Jupiter is where the O-rings(stabilizers) for the original gn-drives come(the only place they can be made) from thats why jupiter is pictured (thats my guess anyway b/c also there are those 4 green lights around it...possibly the 4 original GN drives?) Anyway fantastic ending for a great gundam series- haven't scene one this good since Gundam Wing when I was like 5 or 6-ish.

3. Shakraka

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Gundam Exia vs. 0 Gundam

Basically, it was Sunrise challenging its old self. (Exia being the newer Sunrise, 0 Gundam being the original Sunrise (a blatant copy of the original RX-78-2))

4. Raiser

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    I dunno.
    You know how it didn't show Ribbon when the 0 gundam exploded? This leads me to think that he's still alive. But who knows?

The Ribbons Cannon was really cool! [​IMG]O
    Exia R2 was pretty sweet.

My favorite part of the episode is when (H)alleluha and Lockon killed the Innovades.
    Sweet part by (H)alleluha and I could pretty much see Lockon using Trans-Am at the last moment.

Looking forward to the movie!

5. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    I just finished watching the episode. I was surprised when the revived Exia showed up with one of the Twin Drives mounted on it, I preferred Exia over 00. I can't wait for the movie next year, wonder how Tieria will have a role in it since he's part of Veda now though..

6. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    I didn't imagine Patrick to be alive not to mention getting married. He seems to have 9 lives and probably deserved being married and happy after he was supposedly killed twice.

I'm glad all the Meisters and Marie are still alive.

Also a first in Gundam history both a black and female president in a series.

7. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada

Patrick is the greatest man ever. He dodged death over 10 times already. He DESERVES to be married to the women he wants.

8. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    By far my favorite character in the series was Graham Acre with Masarou(wish it had survived) and of course Innovator Setsuna with 00 Raiser bother survived so yeah