OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol it has been a while since i've made one of these threads

so just watched it. pretty cool. i especially liked it when he busted out exia, pretty nostalgic heh. though i was disappointed that nothing happened between him and marina (i'm a sucker for kissing endings >.>) o wellz. and wth was the jupiter thing at the end o.o did that have to do with the movie?

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually glad setsuna and marina didn't do anything, its just not his style...lol, anyway totally didn't expect an 0 vs Exia scenario at all, good twist Sunrise, Jupiter is where the O-rings(stabilizers) for the original gn-drives come(the only place they can be made) from thats why jupiter is pictured (thats my guess anyway b/c also there are those 4 green lights around it...possibly the 4 original GN drives?) Anyway fantastic ending for a great gundam series- haven't scene one this good since Gundam Wing when I was like 5 or 6-ish.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Exia vs. 0 Gundam

Basically, it was Sunrise challenging its old self. (Exia being the newer Sunrise, 0 Gundam being the original Sunrise (a blatant copy of the original RX-78-2))

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno.
You know how it didn't show Ribbon when the 0 gundam exploded? This leads me to think that he's still alive. But who knows?

The Ribbons Cannon was really cool!
ohmy.gif
O
Exia R2 was pretty sweet.

My favorite part of the episode is when (H)alleluha and Lockon killed the Innovades.
Sweet part by (H)alleluha and I could pretty much see Lockon using Trans-Am at the last moment.

Looking forward to the movie!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished watching the episode. I was surprised when the revived Exia showed up with one of the Twin Drives mounted on it, I preferred Exia over 00. I can't wait for the movie next year, wonder how Tieria will have a role in it since he's part of Veda now though..

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't imagine Patrick to be alive not to mention getting married. He seems to have 9 lives and probably deserved being married and happy after he was supposedly killed twice.

I'm glad all the Meisters and Marie are still alive.

Also a first in Gundam history both a black and female president in a series.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
I didn't imagine Patrick to be alive not to mention getting married. He seems to have 9 lives and probably deserved being married and happy after he was supposedly killed twice.

I'm glad all the Meisters and Marie are still alive.

Also a first in Gundam history both a black and female president in a series.

Patrick is the greatest man ever. He dodged death over 10 times already. He DESERVES to be married to the women he wants.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: