Gundam 00 s2 07 discussion- SPOILERS

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tieria is going to join the Innovators; Marie is going to be his replacement.

Also, that green suit at end of the next ep's preview looks like it could be Ribbons'.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
Dropped it.

I feel that its far too ridiculous now, all thanks to SUNRISE.
Not again. =\

I've never watched any Gundam series besides Wing, (lol, Toonami) Seed, and Seed Destiny, which made me sick to my stomach.

Speaking of which, I've also seen the first few episodes of MS 08th Team, but I dropped it for a reason I can't remember. I do remember that I liked it, though.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shakraka said:
Tropicana said:
Dropped it.

I feel that its far too ridiculous now, all thanks to SUNRISE.
Not again. =\

I've never watched any Gundam series besides Wing, (lol, Toonami) Seed, and Seed Destiny, which made me sick to my stomach.

Speaking of which, I've also seen the first few episodes of MS 08th Team, but I dropped it for a reason I can't remember. I do remember that I liked it, though.

The first season was..... Good enough for me. I did have a few minor complaints about SOME CHARACTERS NOT DYING, EVEN AFTER THEY'VE BEEN HIT BY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, but I enjoyed it. The first 10 eps aren't too exciting, since it's PREDICTABLE, but the second half was pretty good. Now, as for the second season...... Just read this.

"Two opposing mobile suit pilots crashing onto some tropical island and then having a heart-to-heart… that never happens in a Sunrise-produced giant mecha anime. Never. It never happened between Cagali and Athrun. It never happened between Stellar and Shinn. It never happened between Suzaku and Kallen. Never. I don’t care anymore. Just shoot me. Never happened in a Sunrise-produced giant mecha show before."

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
The first season was..... Good enough for me. I did have a few minor complaints about SOME CHARACTERS NOT DYING, EVEN AFTER THEY'VE BEEN HIT BY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE
QFT
i was so psyched for the second season cuz i was like: o shit, the 4 main characters are all dead! wtf is gonna happen now?!

o wait, only 1 of em is dead, and the replacement looks/acts like him

QUOTE(seedvt @ Nov 18 2008, 07:53 PM) Tieria is going to join the Innovators; Marie is going to be his replacement.

Also, that green suit at end of the next ep's preview looks like it could be Ribbons'.
spoilers? or speculation?

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
seedvt said:

but but but.... but he promised, he promised he'd never make her fight again.

QUOTE(Tropicana @ Nov 18 2008, 06:50 PM) I did have a few minor complaints about SOME CHARACTERS NOT DYING, EVEN AFTER THEY'VE BEEN HIT BY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, but I enjoyed it. The first 10 eps aren't too exciting, since it's PREDICTABLE, but the second half was pretty good. Now, as for the second season...... Just read this.

"Two opposing mobile suit pilots crashing onto some tropical island and then having a heart-to-heart… that never happens in a Sunrise-produced giant mecha anime. Never. It never happened between Cagali and Athrun. It never happened between Stellar and Shinn. It never happened between Suzaku and Kallen. Never. I don’t care anymore. Just shoot me. Never happened in a Sunrise-produced giant mecha show before."

yeah the heart to heart lasted a bit too long. however an episode is still cool as long as it contains:

GIANT SPACE FIGHTING ROBOT NINJAS WITH LASERS, SHINY MISSILES AND SWORDS THAT CUT THROUGH ANYTHING.

i mean seriously how cool is that.

whats that you say, the robots aren't fast enough? well we'll just stick TWO drives onto ONE ROBOT. lol i luv this show.

i saw lelouch of the rebellion uptill the bitter end and now i'm sticking with this.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nin10do said:
seedvt said:

but but but.... but he promised, he promised he'd never make her fight again.

QUOTE(Tropicana @ Nov 18 2008, 06:50 PM) I did have a few minor complaints about SOME CHARACTERS NOT DYING, EVEN AFTER THEY'VE BEEN HIT BY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, but I enjoyed it. The first 10 eps aren't too exciting, since it's PREDICTABLE, but the second half was pretty good. Now, as for the second season...... Just read this.

yeah the heart to heart lasted a bit too long. however an episode is still cool as long as it contains:

GIANT ( YOU SHOULD WATCH GL) SPACE FIGHTING ROBOT NINJAS (LOLWOW) WITH LASERS, SHINY MISSILES(LOOKIE! A SHINY FIRETRUCK!) AND SWORDS THAT CUT THROUGH ANYTHING. (OHHHHH, SO THATS WHY THEY GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED.)

i mean seriously how OVERUSED is that.

i saw lelouch of the rebellion uptill the LOL end and now i'm sticking with this.

Fix'd, and here's something that makes me RAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE even harder.

PATRICK.jpg
CAN YOU SEE HIM? YEAH HE'S ALIVE.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well tiera is an innovator. (innovator = robot?) death was explainable. hallelujah died to save allelujah and went and got caught. we actually saw lockon die. it was setsuna's "Death" which was unexplained and wtf hax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup