Homebrew Guitars On Fire: New Stage Is In Progress

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some crazy reason I wanted to have a Sonic stage (yes, Sonic). And so I'm working on it. So far I've edited:

0.1 (Unreleased)
Edited neck effects
Edited icon (finished)
Edited neck (finished)
Edited hands
Edited guitar
Edited background

0.2 (Unreleased)
Edited icon (new)(finished)
Edited neck (new)
Disabled background for now

I'd like to have someone script the background to make it look like the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.

Also, I used the same textures for the neck and background (which is the background in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game). But for the neck I put it sideways and added the flooring for the levels. I'm wondering if this will look wierd or not.

I turned the star into the Chaos Emeralds for whenever you hit a note.

I turned the Guitar yellow and colored in the buttons backwards because the hands on the guitar correspond with my notes backwards.

I turned the one hand (|,,|) into Sonic's hand when he puts a finger up at the end of the game.

The icon just says:
SONIC
THE HEDGEHOG
Over and over again, so that's why I'm thinking of adding in something.

This project is officially over. It's in my junkyard right now. Along with 2 other projects that didn't seem to pick up with others too well.
And plus, I have other projects to worry about. I've finished one, and another is almost complete (you might hear about it online very soon
wink.gif
)

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You're doing graphics work in Paint? I'd say don't bother. Dowload Gimp and learn to use that, it's free.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
roku93 said:
You're doing graphics work in Paint? I'd say don't bother. Dowload Gimp and learn to use that, it's free.

Why would I use Gimp and not Paint? What's the difference?
And I need help on some scripting; the guitar won't show up because the background is in front of it.
I changed the icon to the title screen on the original Sonic the Hedgehog.
I'm using the blue neck from the WiiBrew page for now. I will figure out something else to put over it.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
gimp is to paint, what MS Word is to Notepad

(gimp is a free alternative to adobe photoshop)

I knew that; I was wondering why it was better than Paint (lol)
All I'd need is a seperate graphics editor so I can make the textures transparent.

Oh, and I went and updated the first post, too.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's like photoshop. It's way better ofr editing images than paint as it supports layers, transparencies etc. Paint is crap when it comes to image editing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: