Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guitar Sound v1.5
Guitar Tuning App
GuitarSound.png
Guitar Sound is a Guitar tuning application that makes it easier for you to tune your guitar when you're on-the-go and have your DS with you.
Changelog - Google Translation said:
- Adding tabs tuning in standard and drop D tuning
- Increase the volume of notes played
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anakir said:
Wow. I recently got a guitar too. Is this homebrew accurate?
To be honest, I have no clue. I'm in no way orientated on how it should sound so I guess that someone who knows more about it should try it out and comment on it.

TheTalentedMrRip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually, no mic response atall. The tuning is based on playing back seperate mp3's for each string. So in effect, you touch the high E tuner on the touchscreen, and it plays back a recorded high E note. You then hit and adjust your high E string so it'll sound in tune.

I was like YES!! when i saw the news here, but was very disappointed when i took a swing at it. Definitely NOT worth bothering with IMHO!

On a side note, didn't work on my dstt (white screens) but worked on my CycloDS. I was too disappointed after that to try it out on a few other flashcards.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
i think it is quite good hold your ds quite close and look at the onscreen tuner thing if it goes green it is tuned (dont forget to swap settings for each string)i would advise you to use it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself