Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually Guitar Hero III career mode is a battle against the Devil (or Lou if you wish). I guess that would make it a Christian game, right?

Anyway:
soldiers-command-10.jpg

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eurgh, enough with the mickey-taking.
If you can't respect a good idea and people's beliefs then why bother commenting?
Only band I've even heard of on there is Relient K, there are far better Christian artists out there. Then again, most songs are just chords, so I guess it'd be difficult to make a good challenge out of.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Wait, what? Where's Fireflight? POD?
frown.gif
Anyway, cool concept. At the very least it'll show all Christian Rock isn't "lame jesus music with guitars", there are actually good songs (regardless of faith). I've been listening to Skillet for a while, and I seriously had no clue they were a christian band.

S

ScuberSteve

One of my friends actually likes Skillet.
>.<

EDIT:
What, no Devil Wears Prada?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i want this for the ps2. i dont know about the lyrics..if they will be cheesy or something. but as long as it's nice guitar music - i'm fine with it
wink.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I'm a Christan, but this looks like crap. Christian songs (the good ones) aren't meant to be played on Guitar Hero.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just in, Activision sues God claiming copyright infringement.

In other news, Will Kassoy had this to say about the upcoming "God Rocker" game.

"I think some of the early signs we've seen might make Guitar! Praise a little more complex than some of the things that make Guitar Hero so great, which is its accessibility and ease of play for muslims," he explained.

GuardianHX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alot of Christian bands nowadays sing songs that are popular among everyone, actually. Bands like Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Relient K, and quite a few others usually sing like, maybe one or two songs per album that even MENTION Christianity.

Hell, we've got some screamo bands as well that you'd think were never Christian at all until you hear a song or two talk about Jesus.

Not that that's a good or bad thing, I'm a Christian myself, just not the stereo-typical "OMG BE SAVED NOW OR GO TO HELL" kind of person. :/

Anyways, to give some of you guys an example of how awesome these bands are...

Skillet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DymRa23uzs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kas7NBCAHk8

Relient K:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32O2OQYAz4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nug29SwJtf4

Thousand Foot Krutch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Wg3HW_JyI (Newer song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmjazA68B4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyjubNR-I54 (One of their old ones)

Just some of my favorites.

Anyways, regardless of religion, I have no idea if this game will be good or not, all we have is a tracklist and a name, so we can't really judge it until we see some sort of footage or atleast a screenshot. I'd rather just edit the actual Guitar Hero games and put some of my songs in. >_>

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't we have one thread like this without some faggots bitching about Christianity? Oh and I bet no one gets warned for hateful and disrespectful comments, very good GBATemp staff, very good, now I wonder why we were supposed to warn people who disrespected others in another forum I was mod...

I'd literally laugh out loud if this gets deleted and if I get warned because of this.

GuardianHX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_Unmei_ said:
Can't we have one thread like this without some faggots bitching about Christianity? Oh and I bet no one gets warned for hateful and disrespectful comments, very good GBATemp staff, very good, now I wonder why we were supposed to warn people who disrespected others in another forum I was mod...
I kind of agree.

People shouldn't be allowed to poke fun at another religion since there will always be those who find it offensive to do so.

Alot of forums have rules against disrespect, and yet, every single one I go to has everyone get away with putting down Christianity and other religions all the time, and the members who speak up against it are the ones that get warned or banned.

Pretty much all arguments on the internet about any kind of religion start because somebody was unable to show respect.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GuardianHX said:
_Unmei_ said:
I kind of agree.

People shouldn't be allowed to poke fun at another religion since there will always be those who find it offensive to do so.

Alot of forums have rules against disrespect, and yet, every single one I go to has everyone get away with putting down Christianity and other religions all the time, and the members who speak up against it are the ones that get warned or banned.

Pretty much all arguments on the internet about any kind of religion start because somebody was unable to show respect.
If you're confident in your religion then you shouldn't care what others think about it

also, no Christians allowed in the spoiler.
smile.gif

being-oppressed.jpg

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PaperPlane said:
If you're confident in your religion then you shouldn't care what others think about it

also, no Christians allowed in the spoiler.
smile.gif

being-oppressed.jpg
WTF, I didn't know Pac-Man was Christian.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
Thank God.

Think the save format will be everlasting salvation?

If you screw up a song, do you have to ask for penance?

Will there be online play, so people can talk praise to each other?

Will the game shut itself down on Sunday?

Is two-player mode only unlocked after marriage?

I could do this all day...

Thanks for the lulz Gay-man.
QFT
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...