Hacking guitar heto:OT freezes after los lonely boys - can't get past

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway around this? GH freezes after the song - ezflash V plus latest fw. anyone else come across this?

Dark Reality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry dude, I was able to beat it on Easy, now I'm working my way through medium.

Tangent: The first button hack is broken, it's supposed to use the arrows but two of the ABXY buttons are used instead. But it's broken in idea since there are combos you wouldn't be able to do, e.g. you can't hit up and down at the same time.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a backup of the original - not the hacked rom so I am using the attachment (I just hate getting the real game out). No one has come across freezing while using a flash (ezflash V or not) when playing this backup?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
delt31 said:
I'm using a backup of the original - not the hacked rom so I am using the attachment (I just hate getting the real game out). No one has come across freezing while using a flash (ezflash V or not) when playing this backup?
Try re-downloading the ROM. Once I was play Hotel Dusk, and it keep freezing if I tried to talk to a lady. When I re-download, it worked finr.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried that - no dice. I am using the USA NDS XPA version. Also i noticed some versions have M4 and M2 next to them. ???

Maybe someone has a sav with all the songs open?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs