iGraffiti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im going to buy only the grip or the game it self

and i wonder if the would be anther version out and i would download it to my R4

would it work with my guitar grip ?

Thanks!#@@!$!@#12

Oh
im new
grog.gif

yaynds.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Welcome to GBAtemp iGraffiti do you want a cupcake (100% not licensced or endorsed by Eternal Myst)

Yeah, Guitar Hero would work on a r4 with only the guitar grip. good luck finding JUST a guitar grip though!

iGraffiti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks

im thinkgin of buying the game
and then just download the rest like castum songs and therse going to be a new version out
thanks!

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
you're not going to be able to buy the grip by itself, that's just... completely unreasonable.

if you want the grip, just buy the game, in my opinion it's well worth it, especially when the homebrew for it takes off.

iGraffiti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.TakaM said:
you're not going to be able to buy the grip by itself, that's just... completely unreasonable.

if you want the grip, just buy the game, in my opinion it's well worth it, especially when the homebrew for it takes off.

yea im buying the game

would the be other game that you would be able to use the grip like othe rrythm games
like its with Guitar hero and rock band

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm pretty confident the future Guitar Hero games will be compatible with this grip, I have no idea if it would work with a Rock Band DS game if one were to come out

it might even work with the next Guitar Hero on Wii as an alternative controller, that'd be neat

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently there's a patch floating around that maps the grip's buttons to ABXY, no need for a grip. Dunno why it hasn't been mentioned yet, unless there's something i've missed...
unsure.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh come on. If you want the game, don't be a cheapskate and buy it. Guitar Hero games are games that should be bought to be enjoyed, game or accessory.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I wonder if the next Guitar Hero will be released with or without the grip, or both. Obviously people who already have the first game don't need the grip, but for those who skipped the first and got the second, things could become problematic. If they go the no grip/optional grip route, I foresee a headache for retailers when parents decide to buy the cheaper one and return to complain when it doesn't work.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
I wonder if the next Guitar Hero will be released with or without the grip, or both. Obviously people who already have the first game don't need the grip, but for those who skipped the first and got the second, things could become problematic. If they go the no grip/optional grip route, I foresee a headache for retailers when parents decide to buy the cheaper one and return to complain when it doesn't work.

Well I think they will sell Guitar Hero: on tour Decades on it's own and sell the Grip on it's own too, and then if you buy decades with the grip it costs less (bundle price). At least I'm hoping that's the way they're going to do it so I can pirate both games
tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters