Hacking Guitar Hero World Tour

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this game and I want buy games but I heard that you can't use the Wii Shop Channel because of the 3.4 update....right? How do I add points to buy songs? Am I screwed and have to deal with the stock games for eternity?!?!?!? I know I can download the free ones, but there are a few of them that I would actually buy but am too scared to even attempt to go on the Wii Shop Channel. So can somebody tell me if it is safe to go on it and get points??? Oh and if there is a way to somehow get the for "free" via SD card that would be nice!

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcj said:
Did you bother to search at all?
Yes I did, thanks for asking!
smileipb2.png
Did you bother helping? No you didn't!

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's hardly fighting back. More like continuing the tradition of noobs being assholes.
Use the search, you'll find your answer. End of story

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcj said:
That's hardly fighting back. More like continuing the tradition of noobs being assholes.
Yeah, so...a number on the amount of posts tell you if im an asshole or not? that's cool, so im about 20 posts away from not being "newbie" which automatically removes my assholeness from my status, right?

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wiiownzzz said:
mcj said:
Yeah, so...a number on the amount of posts tell you if im an asshole or not? that's cool, so im about 20 posts away from not being "newbie" which automatically removes my assholeness from my status, right?

Wiiownzzz, don't try. This is GBATemp. You don't win. I'd gladly love to answer your question, but I don't own GH:WT, so I cannot. Try another forum where you won't get flamed for asking a question, like TehSkeen or something.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Flaming isn't tolerated here. If you see flaming please report it and we will deal with it.

People should feel free to ask sensible questions here, and most of the time they do get generous answers. I don't think we are as low as you may believe, but you are of course entitled to your own opinion.

Now back on topic thanks
smile.gif
I certainly don't want to argue or continue this discussion.
I hope that someone may be able to contribute towards the topic question.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
Flaming isn't tolerated here. If you see flaming please report it and we will deal with it.

People should feel free to ask sensible questions here, and most of the time they do get generous answers. I don't think we are as low as you may believe, but you are of course entitled to your own opinion.

Now back on topic thanks
smile.gif
I certainly don't want to argue or continue this discussion.
I hope that someone may be able to contribute towards the topic question.

Sorry to hijack, but yes they should be able to ask questions. They should also search the forums first and read the other thirty threads that have to deal with the usual questions.

Less, repetition. Less garbage threads. More Wii hacking

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea...just use the shop channel workaround.... I have Guitar Hero World Tour and a highly soft-modded Wii and have put points on my Wii for downloading GHWT songs.... so it's no biggie!
wink.gif

If you need any more assisstance with using the patchmii style updates that are available on http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page just PM me. You will most likely need your Wii internet connectable, of course I think you already have it setup or you wouldn't be asking about the Shop Channel... So once you get it running just add your Wiipoints Card and voila download desired songs on GHWT. It's really not that hard.

I would suggest though downgrading your Wii to 3.2firmware if you haven't, please disregard if you are already on 3.2, because of obvious reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body