Hacking Guitar Hero World Tour + Wiigator Backup Launcher 0.3b

itzeggplant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some odd reason, when I try playing the game, the game randomly goes to a red screen reading "The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details."

Running 3.2U, 1:1 NTSC game

Anyone else encounter this problem or know a fix for it?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
itzeggplant said:
For some odd reason, when I try playing the game, the game randomly goes to a red screen reading "The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details."

Burn it unpatched if you have the original ISO. That worked for me, Patched was really slow, Unpatched is normal speed.

itzeggplant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
itzeggplant said:

Burn it unpatched if you have the original ISO. That worked for me, Patched was really slow, Unpatched is normal speed.

I didn't patch the game at all. I just burned the downloaded iso using Nero and loaded it up. I played one song and I saw said "error" screen after said song.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
itzeggplant said:
Sstew said:
itzeggplant said:

I didn't patch the game at all. I just burned the downloaded iso using Nero and loaded it up. I played one song and I saw said "error" screen after said song.

I heard Nero isnt too good in burning Wii games, Try Imageburn, I believe it is. If you are using a Mac, Use the application "Burn" Also what speed are you burning at? If it's too slow, it can cause errors. Try to burn 4x-12x. Lastly, Have you burned other games? It could be the DVD quality, I prefer ( and so does a lot of other users) Verbatim DVD-R

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Once I finish getting my backup files of this game, I will burn a 1:1 and a patched copy of it, then I will try both of them out in different loaders and let you know what I can come up with.

Hopefully this can get all sorted out.

itzeggplant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
itzeggplant said:
Sstew said:
itzeggplant said:

I heard Nero isnt too good in burning Wii games, Try Imageburn, I believe it is. If you are using a Mac, Use the application "Burn" Also what speed are you burning at? If it's too slow, it can cause errors. Try to burn 4x-12x. Lastly, Have you burned other games? It could be the DVD quality, I prefer ( and so does a lot of other users) Verbatim DVD-R

I'm using Sony DVD-Rs at 8x speed. I'm pretty sure it's not the quality of the DVD, since my burned copy of One Piece: Unlimited Adventure works well and Star Wars Force Unleashed worked on the 0.1 version of the loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte