Guitar Hero World Tour + Wiigator Backup Launcher 0.3b

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by itzeggplant, Nov 5, 2008.

1. itzeggplant
    OP

Newcomer itzeggplant Member

United States
    For some odd reason, when I try playing the game, the game randomly goes to a red screen reading "The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details."

Running 3.2U, 1:1 NTSC game

Anyone else encounter this problem or know a fix for it?

2. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States

Burn it unpatched if you have the original ISO. That worked for me, Patched was really slow, Unpatched is normal speed.

3. itzeggplant
    OP

United States
    I didn't patch the game at all. I just burned the downloaded iso using Nero and loaded it up. I played one song and I saw said "error" screen after said song.

4. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    I heard Nero isnt too good in burning Wii games, Try Imageburn, I believe it is. If you are using a Mac, Use the application "Burn" Also what speed are you burning at? If it's too slow, it can cause errors. Try to burn 4x-12x. Lastly, Have you burned other games? It could be the DVD quality, I prefer ( and so does a lot of other users) Verbatim DVD-R

5. I_Got_Wii'D

Member I_Got_Wii'D GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Once I finish getting my backup files of this game, I will burn a 1:1 and a patched copy of it, then I will try both of them out in different loaders and let you know what I can come up with.

Hopefully this can get all sorted out.

6. itzeggplant
    OP

United States
    I'm using Sony DVD-Rs at 8x speed. I'm pretty sure it's not the quality of the DVD, since my burned copy of One Piece: Unlimited Adventure works well and Star Wars Force Unleashed worked on the 0.1 version of the loader.