Guitar hero world tour WII

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by LivingToDie, Dec 13, 2008.

1. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    Is it possible ? cause i dont have the money right nog to buy a whole bundel so to play with only a guitar is good enough 4 me
    Cuz i do have a gh3 guitar ... so... is it possible to play the game with only my gh3 guitar ?

Thanks

2. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    The GHWT controller has a touch pad but my gh3 controller hasnt ... so maybey ??(thats an other question i guess) you cant use the slide method in ghwt (or something like that) but if you think of it logical.. you think it is possible.. but still i want to know 4 sure cuz i dont wanna trow away money

3. Rammoth

Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2003
    United States
    Please use the search option. there have been at least 2 topics with the exact same question in just ONE week.
    Also you're not allowed to post 2 messages after another.

Anyway, yes you can use the GH3 guitar for World Tour.

4. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    yes!! (whoohoo) and what about the ''slide-method thingy ''? will that work too ?

(slide method = not hit the strum bar in some extra lvls and in cheats etc.)

5. Sstew

Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

Jul 15, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    Yes you can use the GH3 guitar, the slide parts become hammer-ons. (meaning you dont need the touch pad)
    Search next time please.

6. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    ok thank you very much [​IMG]:D:D:D

(btw. srry 4 not using the search)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice