Guitar Hero World Tour Questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by sekhu, Jun 9, 2009.

Jun 9, 2009

Guitar Hero World Tour Questions by sekhu at 10:28 AM (1,150 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    Just a few questions on guitar hero world tour, and the guitars.

1) Basically I have 2 PS2 GHWT guitars, and one for PS3. The PS3 uses usb slots for the sensor, and I can still use the same guitar for PS2 if I plug it into the USB. So, does this mean I can use the PS3 guitar with usb on a Wii? Or do I need to get a Wii guitar?

2) Also are there any problems with playing GHWT with USB Loader 1.5? Do I need a certain cios to run it? I'm currently on CIOS rev10 since I've read many horror stories about games not working, and people reverting back to 9 or 10 after the latest releases have caused problems.

3) Can you use Guitar Hero World Tour guitars on the Rock Band games?

4) Is it possible to use two GHWT guitars, on the Wii and use the usb loader at the same time using a usb hub?

thanks in advance

2. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1. You'll need to get the Wii Guitar.

2. This one I'm not sure about, better ask in the hacking forum.

3. You can use the Guitar Hero controller without problems on Rock Band 2, Rock Band ACDC Track pack and Rock Band Classic Rock. I believe there are patched versions going around for track pack volume 1 and 2, so you can play with the GH guitar as well. Rock Band 1 is not playable with GH guitars.

4. Again, I have no knowledge of the usb hub. Do realize though, that the Wii Guitar doesn't use any USB connection, but connects to your wii entirely through the remote you have to plug in.

3. supermodchips

Member supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Rammoth has answered all of your questions except for 2 (which I will answer). When a game is loading through USB loader, you have no access to the SD card slot. Also, feel free to update to revision 13a. It has better compatability and loads way faster.

4. nuke888

Newcomer nuke888 Advanced Member

United States

Did u try em all ?

Have u tested The Beatles: Rock Band ?

5. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Dude, this topic is months old about Guitar Hero World Tour (part 4) [​IMG]

But feel free to ask the questions you'd like to know about any music game (assuming you've confused this topic for being about Guitar Hero 5), but don't forget most answers to the questions have already been answered in the game corresponding topic [​IMG]