Hacking Guitar Hero: World Tour backup not working...

tmujir955

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a burnt copy of Guitar Hero: World Tour(burnt using ImgBurn, 2x speed), and it won't work on Backup Loader 0.3 Gamma. When I try to play a song, the loading screen will appear and "load" for about a minute or two before giving me the red screen saying, "The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bad burn?
what media is being used?
what cIOS you have? (think cIOS_rev7 was the best compatibility for gamma, after that it just stays the same)

i also have an issue with world tour, original and backup...
i've gotten up to the final 6 songs on bass (5 starring everything along the way obviously lol) and when i got to buy the last setlist it freezes up... it also freezes up when i select setlists and arenas to fast also...

and i dont know why, it's not my disc, because i downloaded a GHWT in case it was and it sticks at the same things... even on USB Loader. strange indeed
unsure.gif

tmujir955

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
bad burn?
what media is being used?
what cIOS you have? (think cIOS_rev7 was the best compatibility for gamma, after that it just stays the same)

i also have an issue with world tour, original and backup...
i've gotten up to the final 6 songs on bass (5 starring everything along the way obviously lol) and when i got to buy the last setlist it freezes up... it also freezes up when i select setlists and arenas to fast also...

and i dont know why, it's not my disc, because i downloaded a GHWT in case it was and it sticks at the same things... even on USB Loader. strange indeed
unsure.gif

hmm... lets see, Memorex DVD-R, cIOS, not really sure. Homebrew channel says it's IOS 36.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hmm, HBC runs on IOS36, thats why it says that there lol

i dont know how to find out the cIOS revision, but if you're running USB Loader then you have either r9 or r10.

i suggest trying to install cIOS36_rev9 as number 10 has a few bugs in it that lower compatibility with the usb loader. not sure if it lowers it with the gamma loader also.

if that doesnt work, it might just be a bad burn...? sometimes it happens lol

and if that doesnt work, i'm stumped! sorry!

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just going to post a topic kinda like this....

I have Guitar Hero 3 LOR (so far works grate) and wanted to know if the Wii guitar controler will work with USB Loader or Back Up Channel...?

Sorry to high jack you're thread..

By the way "Memorex DVD-R" are the worst DVDs out there, I use "Vebatium" and I never have any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1