Guitar Hero: Van Halen ESRB reveals Weezer and Third Eye Blind

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who or what Van Halen is. So I'm just going to sit and be quiet. Also, I find it weird that the Wii isn't listed as a platform?

QUOTE said:
Guitar Hero Van Halen

Platform: Windows PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

Rating: Teen

Content descriptors: Mild Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes

Rating summary: This is a music and rhythm simulation game featuring the rock band Van Halen. Players can perform songs using on-screen avatars with various instruments. Players simulate playing guitar, bass, or drums and are scored based on the accuracy of notes hit. Some of the women in the music videos wear low-cut and revealing outfits, while tattoo designs on avatars depict women in provocative poses and clothing (e.g., a fantastical succubus with cleavage and panties). Some song lyrics contain indirect references to drug use (e.g., “Oh this dope nose,” “It was rose, I was taking sips of it through the nose,” and “Set another line like a coda with a curse.”). The expletives “a*s” and “hell” can be heard in a few songs as well.

News Source: GoNintendo

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Metallica will pretty much be my final Guitar Hero game. This is just too much. I don't want to be called a heroine addict.

Then I'll stay in Villa Rock Band forever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol