Guitar hero trouble

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by penguinator, Jun 8, 2009.

Jun 8, 2009

Guitar hero trouble by penguinator at 12:38 AM (602 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. penguinator

Newcomer penguinator Newbie

Jun 8, 2009
    United States
    I'm having trouble running a backup disc of guitar hero world tour. on my ntsc bannerbomb 4.0 system menu wii the disc seems to boot fine in either gamma launcher and mrkinator's rock band launcher, but more often than not the game returns a disc read error during the initial load sequence. [​IMG] it works fine on coverfloader but i don't have wii instruments, just a usb mic and a loaner guitar. strangely enough everything worked on the first backup disc boot including the usb mic which was before I installed the rock band launcher. after that booting became iffy. Is the problem in the way I burned the disc (using imgburn) or with the disc itself (Fujifilm single layer. couldn't find verbatim for this stack)?

on an out of place side note, my wii has the black dots and was wondering if the replacement nintendo will give me can be banner bombed. I heard some business about lu64+ numbered wiis that won't run the expoit. I just want to make sure before I turn to either them or ebay.
  2. Alexrose

Member Alexrose Untitled

Jan 20, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Most likely a bad burn. Use a verbatim.