Hacking Guitar Hero - Still out of sync?

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been around the community in awhile, I kind of lost interest in the Wii over the holidays and I'm back on the Xbox 360. I'm considering giving my modded Wii to my brother.

He wants to be able to play Guitar Hero. I remember with Gamma, GH:WT worked fine, but with GH3 and GH: Aerosmith, you had to pause at the start of the song or it would be out of sync. I see thousands of new patches and fixes and crap all over the place for this damn console, has there been anything released to fix these two games yet?

Bronzodiriace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Luriden said:
I haven't been around the community in awhile, I kind of lost interest in the Wii over the holidays and I'm back on the Xbox 360. I'm considering giving my modded Wii to my brother.

He wants to be able to play Guitar Hero. I remember with Gamma, GH:WT worked fine, but with GH3 and GH: Aerosmith, you had to pause at the start of the song or it would be out of sync. I see thousands of new patches and fixes and crap all over the place for this damn console, has there been anything released to fix these two games yet?
Buy original

Bergkees

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Luriden said:

Just did a test of this today.. and yes with the new USB backuploader GH: Aerosmith works without these sync issues.
smile.gif

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you might. When you put them on your USB stick it gets rid of junk data, dramatically losing size.

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give cios rev8 a try.

And actually, I just read the thread saying that iPods work. I have a 30 gig iPod video I don't use anymore, I'll try formatting that later and using it. That'll come in handy for more than just Guitar Hero anyway.

Thanks for the replies.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitar hero 3 : 3.81GB
guitar hero aerosmith : 3.40GB
guitar hero metallica : 4.13GB
guitar hero world tour : 3.95GB

won't fit on 2GB stick

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my Wii with the latest cios, firmware, and basically everything found in the ULTIMATE 4.0 guide. Now GH3 won't boot at all, I get a disc read error upon first starting it. And Aerosmith is still out of sync. I'm so damn confused.

mark.m.moran

Trophies
XP
Country
Luriden said:
I'll give cios rev8 a try.

And actually, I just read the thread saying that iPods work. I have a 30 gig iPod video I don't use anymore, I'll try formatting that later and using it. That'll come in handy for more than just Guitar Hero anyway.

Thanks for the replies.

Hi there,
Anyone got this link for using the iPod with the USB loader? I have an old one I want to use.

Cheers,
M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night