GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't that be fun.. guitar hero and drum hero so u play guitar and co op drums with wiimote and nunchuck. Any1 agree/disagree without starting a war again?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be pretty cool on the Wii...

I've read in a couple of hard copy sources (PSM and EGM I think) that the Red Octane team is planning on releasing different games for different instruments in the near future with plans on having all instrument controllers compatible with each other. Band Hero anyone?
wink2.gif
(needs better title lol)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Any1 agree/disagree without starting a war again?
rofl2.gif
Weeell, since you've put it that way...

Virtual drums would be cool. And coupled with the virtual guitar, even more so. Too bad the Wii only supports up to 4 controllers; imagine having an entire band in one multiplayer game. And exchanging songs online.

Whoa, with the online feature, people from around the world could get together and jam! And if there was a way to stream the end result, other people could also listen to their music - live!

Can't wait... 12 more hours 'till Wii...

cmonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather have a port of Drummania + GuitarFreaks. It would beat playing in the arcades for $1 per game or playing it on the keyboard/controller.
smile.gif

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any1 agree/disagree without starting a war again?

Virtual drums would be cool. And coupled with the virtual guitar, even more so. Too bad the Wii only supports up to 4 controllers; imagine having an entire band in one multiplayer game. And exchanging songs online.
Yea thats a good idea and important MP3's to play so you will have an endless amount of songs. But they would have to design a program that can take the MP3 basic sounds and convert them into the playable music. but that would be a good thing imagine a concert worldwide on the TV for new years eves bash and its done all on the wii everyone stops caring about rap and those emo bands xD Wii Pwns the world.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I play the piano. But I can't think of any ways to do a keyboard game unless you release some sort of keyboard with the game, the same with guitar. It seems that the keyboard option is the hardest to pull of though... A decent keyboard is pretty big, heck my piano is pretty big XD.
What about singers? Don't they get a game for the Wii?
RDF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.