Hacking Guitar Hero on Wii flow possible?

execdec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, major noob here. Do guitar hero games work with usb loader wii flow? If not, is it hard to download the correct alt to make them work? Thanks!

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiflow should be no different from other loaders. It looks like to have the best compatibility, you should install hermes' cIOS 222/223 v4 with ios 38 merged with 37 for usb games such as guitar hero/rock band. Just be sure to set wiiflow to load that specific game with whatever cIOS you installed as 38+37 (either 222 or 223).

execdec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitarloser85 said:
Wiiflow should be no different from other loaders. It looks like to have the best compatibility, you should install hermes' cIOS 222/223 v4 with ios 38 merged with 37 for usb games such as guitar hero/rock band. Just be sure to set wiiflow to load that specific game with whatever cIOS you installed as 38+37 (either 222 or 223).

Thanks again for your help guitarloser. Can you point me to a step-by-step guide on how to download/install hermes cios stuff, and how to set wiiflow with that particular cios? Thanks!

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download CIOS 222 from here: http://filetrip.net/f8367-hermes-cIOS-2222...nstaller-4.html
Extract "cios222_rev4_installer" folder to the apps folder on your SD card.
Assuming you have an internet connection, you have all you need. Load up the app, select IOS 249 or a patched 36 when prompted at boot. Then install IOS 38 merged with IOS 37 in either slot 222 or 223, it doesn't matter.
In wiiflow, select the game you'd like to use IOS 222 with and then select the settings icon on the right (mine looks like gears). Go over a page or two and you'll see IOS. Rather than default, change it to either IOS 222 or 223 depending on which you installed earlier.
Good luck dude!

execdec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitarloser85 said:
Download CIOS 222 from here: http://filetrip.net/f8367-hermes-cIOS-2222...nstaller-4.html
Extract "cios222_rev4_installer" folder to the apps folder on your SD card.
Assuming you have an internet connection, you have all you need. Load up the app, select IOS 249 or a patched 36 when prompted at boot. Then install IOS 38 merged with IOS 37 in either slot 222 or 223, it doesn't matter.
In wiiflow, select the game you'd like to use IOS 222 with and then select the settings icon on the right (mine looks like gears). Go over a page or two and you'll see IOS. Rather than default, change it to either IOS 222 or 223 depending on which you installed earlier.
Good luck dude!

Thanks guitarloser. I have extracted the file to sd card on my laptop. Your next instruction: "Assuming you have an internet connection, you have all you need. Load up the app, select IOS 249 or a patched 36 when prompted at boot. Then install IOS 38 merged with IOS 37 in either slot 222 or 223, it doesn't matter."

I have an internet connection on both laptop and wii. When you say load up the app, is that on the wiiflow? or laptop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it