OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i want the guitar grip for the guitar hero rom, but can't find it, and don't feel like paying 50 bucks for 25 songs. also want it for fret fury. cuz you can create custom songs on there. like frets on fire for pc. which I play ALOT. thanks in advance!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jerronimo3000 said:
i want the guitar grip for the guitar hero rom, but can't find it, and don't feel like paying 50 bucks for 25 songs. also want it for fret fury. cuz you can create custom songs on there. like frets on fire for pc. which I play ALOT. thanks in advance!
so is your question "buy it separately?"...?
so far, its not for sale separately, not that i know of
someone may be willing to sell on ebay or something though
and also, expect cheap generic ones to come out soon..

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
jerronimo3000 said:
so is your question "buy it separately?"...?
so far, its not for sale separately, not that i know of
someone may be willing to sell on ebay or something though
and also, expect cheap generic ones to come out soon..
Yeah i would say the same thing, i dont think you will find any guitar grip except for mabye on ebay, and until some company like nyko makes one for the DS.

LuOmeoga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why the company would make a separate guitar grip because if you're playing the game legally you need both so what's the point? You might be able to get it from in lower grade from another company but you might as well just buy the grip and game cause decades is coming out soon so you can pirate that till your heart contents. =]

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wait till Guitar hero:on tour decades comes out, because they may sell the grip separately then. Think about it, if someone's already got GH:OT and they want to get decades, why would they force them to buy another grip for the game?

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
imz said:
wait till Guitar hero:on tour decades comes out, because they may sell the grip separately then. Think about it, if someone's already got GH:OT and they want to get decades, why would they force them to buy another grip for the game?
Then they would just sell the game with the grip and without. No reason still why someone would need a grip (legally)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass