OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You think they would sell the game and the device for it seperate or would they only be together. I just want the device so i can just get the rom and then play it. What do you think?

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could stop playing guitarhero because it is a fucking button masher and I have no fucking clue how this game got so popular. It is like fucking Halo fucking pile of steaming shit but everyone likes it for some reason.

This game was made for rednecks who like to pretend they are the next big thing by pushing buttons.

STOP PROMOTING THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHOVEL WEAR!

AjDeF3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think I might want to order these together. Reason? Ive heard a lot about ds roms not running at 100%, so I dont want the notes to be messed up.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it will be just one piece of connected hardware. I saw a video on youtube and it just seems to plug directly into the Slot-1.

D

Deleted User

I dunno if I dreamt this up or something, but I remember reading somewhere that they'll sell it separately.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm just gonna buy it, it looks like they did a great job.

Homebrew will be great with the add-on too
smile.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they sell the guitar piece separately? Its made for the game. There are no other games that use it (yet), and the game requires it. They won't sell it by itself for QUITE a while yet (if ever), and if you lose/break it... well, its 50 bucks and you get another one with a game.

Now *IF* you can play single cart multiplayer (DOUBT IT) they *could* sell em separately... but that would be a BAD idea for sales.

As well, with a special addon, it'll cut down MAD on piracy. Hell, i'm picking up 2 (for Wife® and I), and that wouldn't happen w/out the addon. So its doing its job.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XonerZX said:
You think they would sell the game and the device for it seperate or would they only be together. I just want the device so i can just get the rom and then play it. What do you think?
Maybe when they'll sell the second DS game later in the year.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, if you're desperate, you can try eBay for the add-on.

QUOTE said:
im hoping for some custom homebrew that uses it. Possibly trumpet hero? you can use the mic to blow into!

Hehe, trumpet hero would probably suck. But homebrew is something I hadn't thought about. The Melody Otario homebrew would benefit hugely from using it. Not to mention people could probably make custom songs for GH (though that'll probably take a while, seeing as it's only 4 frets, you can't just rip already made songs on the internet or on former games). Awesome piece of kit to play with though!

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heres what I think.

Guitar Hero: On tour is a peripheral for the DS Lite only, which is attached to the slot 2.
It will most likely be only available as a package, as there is no reason why they should be separate. This may change when a second version is released. A 3rd party version may surface. (Maybe on DX! XD)

Trumpet hero would be heaps funny! I can just imagine the ad for it with some dude rocking out with his DS trumpet...

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
CorruptJon said:
I'm pretty sure it will be just one piece of connected hardware. I saw a video on youtube and it just seems to plug directly into the Slot-1.

nop the hardware plugs into the slot-2.
Then if that is the case, It shouldn't be too hard to find just a pre-owned "controller" @ gamestop or on ebay/amazon.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian said:
XonerZX said:
Maybe when they'll sell the second DS game later in the year.
I'm surprised there's no Guitar Hero Super Mario Edition yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...