ROM Hack Guitar Hero on Tour Custom Songs!

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Okay i've seen another topic about Custom songs , Saw its possible .. So I decided i'll take the duty on me to list them all in here..

Just fill in this (vvv) and send a post in here.. I'll list them all.

Name :
Band :
Link :

I'll just post all the songs in here and people will be able to download them just by entering the topic and patching it into their file..
A guide about that will be added in here as soon as ill get free time to do so..

The Song List :

nitrodude150

Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
There are no custom songs!
hate2.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
nitrodude150 said:
There are no custom songs!
hate2.gif

I know there will be.. And actually , I started working on making one.. It's pretty simple it's nearly the same as the Diagasso Band brothers engine worked.. So it will be pretty soon..

In about a week it will be easy ... i'm pretty sure about that.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I'm Costello dont flame on me please
It's only because you don't make any sense! I'm pretty sure you meant Welcome To The Jungle as well. Fair enough if English isn't your main language though.

QUOTEI know there will be.. And actually , I started working on making one.. It's pretty simple it's nearly the same as the Diagasso Band brothers engine worked.. So it will be pretty soon..
I think you're confused mate, GH:On Tour has 4 frets, whatever you're using is for the other Guitar Hero's, and is designed for 5 frets. These will all need to be re-charted. Plus the fact we don't know how to compile everything back together, and none of it's confirmed to even work, and you're getting way ahead of yourself.

I realise you said it'll be easy in a week, though I think you're nearly right, it isn't gonna be easy in a week, they'll probably have only just worked out how to do custom songs if you're lucky!

A moderator's already been on here it seems, but he should have noticed how misleading this topic title is. You claim to have Custom Songs here, yet it won't even be possible for another week. You'll just get a load of spam from n00bs saying "ZOMG, can you liek make 'insert song here'?" and "Is this really possible?"

Honestly...

/rant

EDIT:
Forgot to mention, this topic should be renamed or locked to draw attention away from itself.
Just to restate so no-one posts rubbish here:

CUSTOM SONGS ARE DEFINITELY NOT POSSIBLE YET, THE TOPIC TITLE AND POSTER HAVE MISLED YOU

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
... your making it sound as if I did it on purpose..

Just a minute ago I did notice I am making 5 frets based song.....

I guess you can lock this topic , I'll make it as soon as I see a first song published and check if it works.

Sorry for the mis-understoodment.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flaminace13579 said:
SONG:through the fire and the flames
BAND:dragonforce
could some1also tell me wat program u use 2 make the songs?

yaynds.gif
Umm... is this the only reason you came to the boards? Sorry, but it's not perfect yet, and it was on the second page, leave it to die. If you want to learn go to this link: Tut

kusohead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Amm.. Yeah how about LETTING the thread DIE?

Please? appearntly custom songs is not avalible.. And what the idea of the thread is not ASKING for songs.. But giving links to made ones..

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... Umm... not what I meant, and is that even legal? Giving links to the song? so um... thread creator guy, Ducky, ask a mod to close before we get more of this...

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its legal to give a custom chart, just not the actual music, since it is copyrighted by the Artist. This thread does need to die & be locked, just for the fact that it doesnt completely work yet. When it becomes fully possible to put custom charts, star power, & the actual music file (like ogg file, even though i know that wont work with it.
blink.gif
) As soon as all of that is perfected or very close, then a thread needs to be started about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr