Guitar Hero: No Fail?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by drfsupercenter, Jul 29, 2009.

Jul 29, 2009

Guitar Hero: No Fail? by drfsupercenter at 8:19 PM (851 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    Hey,

So I'm playing Guitar Hero: World Tour with my friends. I know it's famous for NOT having a "no fail mode" like Rock Band 2 has.

My question is: can I hack it in Ocarina? Or whatever other HBC app? I've seen some *single player* cheats, one of them keeps your rock power bar full (basically meaning "no fail". But does it work in multiplayer mode?

If not, does anybody know how to make Guitar Hero not fail when playing with 4 players?

Thanks!

2. Alexrose

Member Alexrose Untitled

United Kingdom
    Hit the notes.

If they're failing, they shouldn't be playing that difficulty. If they're only failing a bit, you should be able to carry them. You can at least hit enough sp phrases that they can activate. My friend's terrible on drums and he tries to play them expert but I can carry him on guitar.

Seriously, if you're missing so many notes that you fail, you should be playing a different difficulty. What's fun about trying to play something you can hit?

3. drfsupercenter
    OP

United States
    OK, well see... here's the thing.

I'm working at a tech camp this summer, and we're trying to do fun stuff with the camper. Brawl always works well as they can take turns doing Free-for-Alls, or if they're into it I can set up a tournament.

We've played Rock Band plenty of times but it just gets old and GH:WT is a better game (in my opinion). The thing is we have kids who've never played Guitar Hero in their life and would fail even Beginner. So I'm seriously looking for some way to hack it into not failing...

4. Alexrose

Member Alexrose Untitled

United Kingdom
  5. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Got your solution right here, you're NTSC-U right? http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/index.php?c=SXAE52 Try the always full rock meter. Also you should use Gecko OS instead of Ocarina now because it is built into Gecko OS and better performing I've heard.

6. drfsupercenter
    OP

United States
    That's the same page I saw.

But see how it says Single Player Codes?

Does that WORK on multiplayer? That's what I was wondering about...

As far as Gecko OS, I could do that, as I've got the updated one. What is that WiiRD thing, though, is that what Gecko calls their cheat engine?