Guitar Hero Mic Problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TetsuoKunio, Jul 1, 2011.

Jul 1, 2011

Guitar Hero Mic Problems by TetsuoKunio at 5:13 PM (434 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. TetsuoKunio
    OP

Newcomer TetsuoKunio Newbie

Australia
    Hi, I've been trying to get a backup of Guitar Hero World Tour to use a microphone on my Wii Configurable USB Loader.
    I've tried installing the cIOS 222 and 223 on 249. It didn't work, Bad Hash or something... So I installed them on 236
    instead. Even after doing that, still tells me to plug in a logitech mic. Someone please give me advice, is there some sort of
    homebrew I can use to give you all my Wii's details to get this thing running?

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Why don't you install 222 and 223 on...you know...slot 222 and 223? [​IMG]

Bad hash can happen if the download is corrupted somehow. Try downloading it again. If it doesn't work straight from your wii, use modmii to download them into wads (you can then install with a wad manager).

If you insist on using slot 249, then get d2x v6 with a base IOS of 56 (this last part is important for music games...37 will work as well, but 56 is better). Once again: modmii is the tool to get these.

Also: "just" installing isn't enough. Also: make sure your USB loader is configured to USE the slot you install said IOS to (you can install just about anything and a kitchen sink into slot 236, but it's not going to do shit if you follow it up by loading a game in a totally different slot).