Guitar Hero III Wireless Guitars Out Next Year

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Hadrian, Nov 26, 2007.

Nov 26, 2007
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    From Kotaku

"Those of you hunting for official wireless guitar controllers from Activision to supplement their Guitar Hero III experience can stop looking, because they aren't out yet. I was expecting them to be out on shelves with the game itself, but Activision has announced that wireless controllers for all four console versions will be heading to retail outlets in early 2008. This is excellent news for owners of the PS3 and Wii versions of the game, who at this point have to buy additional copies of the full package in order to get an extra wireless guitar, which works on paper - specifically Activision sales papers - but in execution kind of hurts players' tender wallets. Probably for the best that I wasn't able to find one, as I already have four fake guitars cluttering up my living room as it is. What I need is a guitar controller rack to display my instruments of destruction."

Now if only they'd sort out the mono issue of the Wii version.

2. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    I was torn between buying the Wii or 360 version of GHIII but went with 360 just because I already had the extra guitars needed. Kind of glad I did now with all of the issues I've been hearing about the Wii version. Question is would I even notice the mono sound? I don't think I would but I'm sure most of you have been noticing now that you've been told the issue exists.

3. Rulza

Member Rulza GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Bah, guess i need to buy the full game [​IMG]