Guitar Hero III Mono sound.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mojario, Jun 27, 2008.

Jun 27, 2008

Guitar Hero III Mono sound. by mojario at 3:07 AM (643 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. mojario

Newcomer mojario Member

Aug 8, 2007
    I took notice that there was a web page for EA games in america to put your details in and they would send you out a prepaid postage pack to send your guitar hero 3 disc back and get the proper enhanced version(the stereo sound version?)
    I send an email to EA Australia enquiring about the same thing with no reply, before I follow that up does anyone know if Australia has the same option?
    Or has anyone in Australia sent back there mono copy of guitar hero III and if so what path did you take to do that?

thanks ;D
  2. CosmoKramer

Member CosmoKramer GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Umm.. You should be sending your email to Activision. Not EA, they make Rock Band. Anyway, i got the link for you. Fill out the form and then they'll send you a replacement package. Put your disk in the pre-paid postage envelope that they send you. Then in a few weeks. You'll have your remastered game. They also send you a FREE Faceplate for the inconvenience.

Here is the link