Gaming Guitar Hero Grip Won't Work With My Guitar Hero Games on my R4DS&#

Chris265265

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So basically I have an official Guitar Hero On Tour grip, and I have an R4DS. I have updated my R4DS to v1.18 and downloaded the 3 guitar hero games onto my R4. I then put in the grip, turn the Ds on, try load a game, and it just says, Grip is not inserted, please insert it, turn off DS and try again.

I have blown on the contacts, didn't help.

Any ideas how to fix this?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris265265 said:
So basically I have an official Guitar Hero On Tour grip, and I have an R4DS. I have updated my R4DS to v1.18 and downloaded the 3 guitar hero games onto my R4. I then put in the grip, turn the Ds on, try load a game, and it just says, Grip is not inserted, please insert it, turn off DS and try again.

I have blown on the contacts, didn't help.

Any ideas how to fix this?

check the contacts again make sure they are clean and the grip is firmly connected to the ds ..if this does not work try another download
smile.gif

Chris265265

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I just realised, I have borrowed the grip with the DS lite port link, and I have the origonal ds
tongue.gif

And he cant find the box lol. There seems to be a think screwed onto it at the moment. Are there 2 seperate links, one for DS, on for DS Lite?

Chris265265

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
Chris265265 said:
Ok I just realised, I have borrowed the grip with the DS lite port link, and I have the origonal ds
tongue.gif

lol ...you need one with the ADAPTER doh!
smile.gif
But it looks like it does have something screwed on it can you show me what one with an adapter looks like?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris265265 said:
kobykaan said:
Chris265265 said:
tongue.gif

lol ...you need one with the ADAPTER doh!
smile.gif
But it looks like it does have something screwed on it can you show me what one with an adapter looks like?

deja vu I posted about this yesterday too and posted an image of the adapter ..In this thread here

smile.gif

Chris265265

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, thank you! Lets just hope the one I ordered off Amazon has it. It says its New, controller only, so yea
tongue.gif

If it doesn't come with it, do you know if you can buy these?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris265265 said:
Ok, thank you! Lets just hope the one I ordered off Amazon has it. It says its New, controller only, so yea
tongue.gif

If it doesn't come with it, do you know if you can buy these?

don't think you can buy them separate they come as part of the OFFICIAL Guitar hero DS grip and game bundles
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1