blueangelical

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepuzzlecube.co.uk
XP
Country
I have an EZFlashVi in a DSlite, I bought the "Guitar Hero on Tour - Decades" with Grip last night and was so impressed I downloaded "Guitaer Hero - on Tour" and "Guitar Hero on Tour - Modern Hits", I found that when started they both said that they needed a grip to play even though the grip was still in. I turned off and re-installed the grip, turned back on and tried only to be told the same thing.

I then downloaded the Guitar Hero on Tour - Decades which I'd just bought and tried to play that on my EZFlashVi with Grip installed. I got the same message about I needed to put in a grip..?

I turned off, put in the original game and turned it on and it recognised and started to play with the grip, so I turned it off, put back in my downloaded version and again the no grip message came up.

I'd appreciate some help with this problem please.

thanks in advance..

blueangelical

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepuzzlecube.co.uk
XP
Country
Hi., on the settings page i have the titles

"DMA/SOFTRESET/INSTANTSAVE/INSTANTWALKTHROUGH/CHEAT/CHEATENGINE/CHEATEXISTENCE/SETCHEATOPTION"

is it one of these..?

In the "SETCHEATOPTION", I've found the "Remove grip will not cause error" and "Grip Bypass Code", enabling these dosn't do much, when I start the game it still stops at the need to insert grip message, whether the grip is in or not..?

blueangelical

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepuzzlecube.co.uk
XP
Country
yep., tried with grip in and then tried with grip out - message still appears. Most games you have to be in the game then press [L] [R] and [ START ] to activate cheats though..

.. but it stops as soon as it loads so doesn't even let you get to the game to do this..?

kirlac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hmm. I have no idea then sorry. Personally I'm not using an EZFlashVi card, but have had no trouble running the guitar hero ROMs (with no grip at all on) other cards by activating these cheats. I wouldn't think the card itself would have much affect on that though.

EDIT:
Sounds like it might be the card then. Is there no way to automatically run the cheats without the L+R+Start combo?

kirlac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think it might be the L+R+Start thing that's causing the problems. As i said, I've had no trouble running them without a grip using the codes. I didn't require a patch, but I was using an Acekard, which enabled the codes automatically without needing a button combo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.